vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's the difference between being a One Piece Zoro fan vs being a Two Piece Zoro wanker, and 90% of this forum seems to be the latter which is pretty nuts with how often random translation words are used out of context like the last chapter where Law clearly used shambles to get them all out of the way and they act like it wasn't shown.
No. Kidd and killer clearly jumped out of the way themselves. No where did anyone even mention law.

Zoro>Luffy confirmed

Zoro saved 10 times Luffy during the battle what about Luffy the bitch ?

Captain ? My ass
now you don't cry like a bitch....oh forgot you already cried...

"He doesn't make any fucking sence, Kaido says it himself, only the strongest can use it, understanding the attack is one thing to reproduce it is another thing, Once again it has nothing to do with being the protagonist or not I'm talking to you about the way it's brought, it's disappointing I expected more"

The chapter is a shit, the usefulness of showing us asura if next to luffy you get something even more hyping? omg i can't be happy fuck you oda

Nah but it's big shit, how do you want to be a minimum satisfied, when that big ass of Oda crazy you something even more hyping than Asura behind? I am really disgusted

What a motherfucker oda, at what point oda allows himself to take us out Enma in the same chapter where Luffy uses his advanced shit haki

Luffy already using AdCoC attack is the most bullshit thing of the chapter

you are strong contender for crying six....:milaugh:

HA001

They all ended up in the same exact spot after. This was Law teleporting them out. And even if he didn't teleport out Kid/Killer, he very clearly teleported Zoro.

Be a normal Zoro fan, let's stop this toxic wank
Oh now you've gone from he teleported all of them
To he didn't move kidd and killer
There's no indication he moved anyone but himself no one said anything to him.
Law himself says zoro TOOK the attack.

law:zoro took their last attack
you:no
@Paperchampion23
law teleported himself anyways zoro took it full no wonder he was this hurt
Oh now you've gone from he teleported all of them
To he didn't move kidd and killer
There's no indication he moved anyone but himself no one said anything to him.
Law himself says zoro TOOK the attack.

Ask yourself, how did Zoro end up in the exact same spot as Kid, Killer, and Law if he took the attack and was laying down after?

Did he crawl on his back and end up where they were after they all dodged?

Smh

HA001

Ask yourself, how did Zoro end up in the exact same spot as Kid, Killer, and Law if he took the attack and was laying down after?

Did he crawl on his back and end up where they were after they all dodged?

Smh
Ask yourself where is the indication of shambles? Where is the pop the marks anything? This proves that the next panel we see them isn't straight after law moved himself luffy has already gone to kaido in that time.

Just pointing out double standards of Zorotards. One example is
Kaidou is wrong about enma but correct about CoC. Same question mark for both quotes.

Enma is easy to understand.

Kaido has not met anyone as oden.
So if someone appears with a power that rivals oden.
Kaido will definitely use oden and stuff as point of comparison.

I thought this was normal reading comprehension.
Post automatically merged:

There is a difference between being a normal person and being a toxic wanker, so yes lol.

I've been repeatedly accused of NOT being a Zoro fan because I don't wank Zoro or believe in ZKK and think Zoro is fighting King.
I think my call goes to everyone.

Ask yourself where is the indication of shambles? Where is the pop the marks anything? This proves that the next panel we see them isn't straight after law moved himself luffy has already gone to kaido in that time.
You literally see Law using shambles with his fingers while Hakai is going off. Reread the chapter

There's no indication of Shambles for exactly the reason you specify, because Luffy's already gone to attack Kaido.

I again I ask you, how the fuck is Zoro lying next to the rest of them if he didn't dodge or wasn't teleported?

That was a great chapter.

A part of me doesn't like how Kidd and Killer went after BM because they have no beef with her. At the same time I like Kidd working as a team and going to do a job that needs to get done.

Nami will definitely get Zeus permanently, and Big Mom will create a new homie that will replace Zeus.

Law is an awesome clutch and support character. I love how he once again saved Zoro. Meanwhile Zoro is 100% ready to meet death and Law is using common sense and saying no the plan isn't worth it if people die.

Zoro has been doing so well this arc. Luffy is fortunate to have a right hand man like Zoro. Kaido even recognized Zoro has having CoC and recognized the lethality of his attack! I definitely think that Asura did a good amount of damage to Kaido. Zoro can definitely take a breather.

Luffy unlocking adCoC was awesome. I like that Zoro did a lot for Luffy and now Luffy can focus on his 1v1! I just don't know how long his 1v1 with Kaido is going to last. Will Zoro be back to kill Kaido? Or will he defeat Orochi? Will Yamato and Momo arrive on the roof? We still need to see the fights under the dome.

HA001

You literally see Law using shambles with his fingers while Hakai is going off. Reread the chapter

There's no indication of Shambles for exactly the reason you specify, because Luffy's already gone to attack Kaido.

I again I ask you, how the fuck is Zoro lying next to the rest of them if he didn't dodge or wasn't teleported?
Because kidd and killer jumped to the right
And law moved himself
The attack went
They went to zoro
Luffy went to kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would love to see Zoro not being from a known clan. Just a green haired boi with a big ambition and a lot of will power achieving his goal.
I don't like the idea of Zoro being related to anyone powerful.

We have enough of Wano connections in my opinion in overall.
Post automatically merged:

Posting this in the manga forum especially in the manga chapter discussion thread is a bit clowning urself man.

I'm not mad just giving my thoughts.

I think it's a bad idea.

Zolo fans are master of hypocrites or always have twisted narratives. Kidd said that Zolo blocked/took an attack for a second. Law said that last he took could have shattered the body. Neither Kidd nor Law implied that Zoro took the whole attack. Panel clearly showed Law teleported everyone including Zoro. But somehow they have skipped that panel.
These folks are the ones who say 'missed' means Kaidou dodged or watch out means dodge which never implied in scans. The fact that Zoro could stand properly and do attacks means he didn't take the full attack.
There is no hypocrisy there, just you who, apparently, cannot read.

Kidd said that Zoro blocked the attack for 1 second then Law said he took it. Does that means the same thing? Does the two assessments contradict themselves? No and no.

So what that means?
That means that 1/ Zoro blocked the attack for 1 second (Kidd statement) 2/ The attack overwhelmed Zoro this why he took it (Law statement).

Rather than calling people name question yourself on why you are unable to understand a piece of art aiming for 13 years old. Because this say a lot about yourself. Reflect mate, reflect and shut you mouth. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.