General & Others Was WCI one of the best arcs of One Piece?

Was WCI one of the best arcs of One Piece?

• Total voters
First half of Whole cake island one shots the overrated milked garbage that is called water 7 saga.

imagine thinking garbage like lucci > big mom... or garbage like cp 9> big mom pirates...or the countless ass pulls in that arc ...power level system arguably was worse then fairy tail.

First half of Whole cake island one shots the overrated milked garbage that is called water 7 saga.

imagine thinking garbage like lucci > big mom... or garbage like cp 9> big mom pirates...or the countless ass pulls in that arc ...power level system arguably was worse then fairy tail.
Lol
Water 7 saga was a masterpiece too
You just throw things without evidences
Tell me about the countless ass pulls or the bad power system
Post automatically merged:

Lol
They talk about cool characters ,wtf
It is not an ordinary shonen
We dont look at cool characters here
I talk about writing and creativity in this arc

Lol
Water 7 saga was a masterpiece too
You just throw things without evidences
Tell me about the countless ass pulls or the bad power system

Lol
They talk about cool characters ,wtf
It is not an ordinary shonen
We dont look at cool characters here
I talk about writing and creativity in this arc
cp9 are some of the worst superficial villains ... they were hyped like crazy but then defeats so easy with asspulls... arc took over 100 chapters yet people still overlook that shit and complain about post skip pace...it’s sad because the Nico Robin plot was top tier writing lost in this shit saga...

First quarter was good (start of the arc up until Sanji beating up Luffy).

Second quarter was actually great (from Pudding's plottwist up until the end of the teaparty).

Third quarter was an absolute shitshow (from the Tamatebakko explosion up until the start of Luffy vs Katakuri).

Fourth quarter was only a tiny bit better than this dreadful third quarter (Luffy vs Katakuri up until them escaping).

Overall it had some nice themes and some interesting ideas behind it, but the execution (especially in the second half of the arc) was shockingly bad.

There were so many PIS moments, fake tension cliffhangers, horrible pacing etc.

The CP9's key game was worse than anything the BMP ever did PIS/CIS wise
That's why I've been preaching for a long time:

Water 7 = actual pinnacle of OP writing
Enies Lobby = solid fighting arc, nothing more

cp9 are some of the worst superficial villains ... they were hyped like crazy but then defeats so easy with asspulls... arc took over 100 chapters yet people still overlook that shit and complain about post skip pace...it’s sad because the Nico Robin plot was top tier writing lost in this shit saga...
Superficial villains ? You didnt understand them,that’s all
One piece isnt for average shonen watchers like you

i feel like people only dislike the arc because Sanji didnt get any good feats
Or because of big mom nose

It’s ok, I like a lot of the characters that were introduced during it and I loved the beginning/the chase at the very end but the assassination plot fell flat for me and overall it felt much longer than necessary. I’d probably give it a 6-7/10

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
This is the arc that made me go from thinking Sanji is a cool funny guy to damn fuck this guy.
Cements my disliking of Big Mom and the Meme Pirates. Katakuri, Luffy, Perospero carried the arc.

Didn't care much for Pedro, but the whole Nox Pirates, bringing the Dawn and Perospero interaction was greater than Seducing Woods, Meme screaming Wedding Cakey, and anything Vinsmoke and Sanji related.. What happened to Pekoms btw? Is he coming back just liek Pound?

For a supposed "smart" character, Sanji was pretty fucking retarded that arc. I don't wanna even get into how trash Sanji had become. Just an arc ago in DR, Sanji was catching Ws, leading the Curly pirates, fucking off BMP, Viola swagger, and the comedy. Then it all goes to dog shit. Shoulda left his ass in WCI and brought Jinbei.

Also Carrot Sulong is trash.
Flampe/Smoothie/Cracker/Oven/Daifuku/Chiffon/The quintuplets/the fat bitch big sister all hot garbage
Vinshits Trash
I hope Oda has them Offscreened by Sword/SSG when they pull up to Wano

3/10
Katakuri fight is 10/10. Katakuri fight gave those 3 points, otherwise the arc is a 0. And mandatory fuck Big Mom

This is the arc that made me go from thinking Sanji is a cool funny guy to damn fuck this guy.
Cements my disliking of Big Mom and the Meme Pirates. Katakuri, Luffy, Perospero carried the arc.

Didn't care much for Pedro, but the whole Nox Pirates, bringing the Dawn and Perospero interaction was greater than Seducing Woods, Meme screaming Wedding Cakey, and anything Vinsmoke and Sanji related.. What happened to Pekoms btw? Is he coming back just liek Pound?

For a supposed "smart" character, Sanji was pretty fucking retarded that arc. I don't wanna even get into how trash Sanji had become. Just an arc ago in DR, Sanji was catching Ws, leading the Curly pirates, fucking off BMP, Viola swagger, and the comedy. Then it all goes to dog shit. Shoulda left his ass in WCI and brought Jinbei.

Also Carrot Sulong is trash.
Flampe/Smoothie/Cracker/Oven/Daifuku/Chiffon/The quintuplets/the fat bitch big sister all hot garbage
Vinshits Trash
I hope Oda has them Offscreened by Sword/SSG when they pull up to Wano

3/10
Katakuri fight is 10/10. Katakuri fight gave those 3 points, otherwise the arc is a 0. And mandatory fuck Big Mom
You didnt understand sanji character

WCI is one of the worst arcs:

Cracker was incompetent moron who charged bounceman without hardening or taking out name in those hrs

There's more plot conveniences than Swiss cheese e.g. the bodyguard sleeping in Sanji's bed, Katakuri forgetting his awakening in the 2nd half

Sanji being a simp, his bootleg robin EL arc that didn't develop his character.

Fake tension: Sanji's handcuffs being a dud and Zeff not being in-danger because reasons

Luffy vs Katakuri is dragged out plot armour garbage

Asspulls like: haki blooming bs, unlocking future sight in 1 day

Big Meme is a joke

Last edited: