How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's funny how the same crowd that were saying Kamazo is as strong as killer despite having bandages, broken will and not his own weapon are arguing like he is a cripple now after taking some bruises
Hawkins is already in bandages and hasn't healed
Killer is a bit bruised
There isn't much diffrence in their condition
Killer has been taking a beating from a Yonko, Law beat Hawkins up a week ago.

How is this even a fair comparison lol

Not necessarely. But most people in the forum are Zorofans, so its just assumable that it seems like you think. But also like someone said yesterday (was it @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ? ), its just that some fandoms fight for the place of the "2 or 3 strongest" character. And competition needs to be fighted. I am just happy and proud that the small Kid fandom doesnt fall into that trolling-fights.
Yea the kid fandom does cus if that wasnt you wouldn't need to argue with them or openly say kid > Zoro lol

no future sight?as far as I know aokiji took haki imbued attack through his body and was still alive, only explanation I can see is future sight
advanced ryuo:suresure:even sentomaru has that
COC maybe idk
Unable to fodderise YCs, by that logic Mihawk is not the top tier because he was unable to fodderise Vista(a commander)
Kaido was there to recruit hawkins and kidd whereas kizaru was just chilling and wasnt even in mood to capture them just one kick and he was roaming around
Doffy unafraid of facing admirals😂🤣 he was shitting his pants after aokiji appeared at PH and he knew fujitora would do him nothing serious because he is a warlord
As if orochi knows anything about Marines, he knows no TT other than kaido and oden lol
We dont know the truth about shanks
Aokiji might be on secret mission in BB's crew
@Tejas where you at bro?

Big Mom looks beast in this chapte ngl :endthis:

And props to Kid and Killer for tanking that big ass thunder tho :kata:

Kid will have a show-down with Big Mom, but he's not gonna beat her. Even this chapter Kid and Killer made it sound like they are on Big Mom- control, a.k.a keeping her from rampaging and joining Kaidou, not actually beating her.

I think Law joins too, he's too OP to waste on the Calamities or Toppi Roppo.

Not necessarely. But most people in the forum are Zorofans, so its just assumable that it seems like you think. But also like someone said yesterday (was it @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ? ), its just that some fandoms fight for the place of the "2 or 3 strongest" character. And competition needs to be fighted. I am just happy and proud that the small Kid fandom doesnt fall into that trolling-fights.
They just a Portrayal Jealousy. Want their character to be Luffy Equal or something

Last edited:
People be saying a thousand different things and acting like geniuses just cuz they got a few things right lmao.
Some people comb through buddhist lore for references.

Others are like "she's a fat menace who likes innocents, I found a DBZ reference :myman:"
Because Luffy is fighting him, and he's her priority target.
But Luffy will not beat Kaido by her understanding. Should she go help him and let the other escape?

looking back at 1008 it could be a special box that needs specific requirement to work, big mom's punch did nothing but this thunder attack did
or it can be like you said kid's influence over it got weakened because he's indoors now maybe the walls had something to do with that
There is this special box in Mechanical engineering called a Faraday cage that blocks electromagnetic waves from exiting and entering that what kid made right there ... and if distance is a determining factor of kid loosing his influence over the box then... its not wrong.... its actually a pretty palpable possibility.. if we assume that kid was conscious when he got blasted.. it would make sense that the distance played a role in weakening the box's influence over zeus.

and saying that he post focus might be a stretch too since if he did then his metal arm would fell off too... and the reason why it didn't is coz it is the closest to him in proximity compared to the Box.. you did point the metal arm out but i kinda changed my assumptions to the distance without considering the metal arm..

so it makes sense and not really a stretch... noice

Zoro hurt Kaido multiple times and the gamma knife will come into play similarly how Lucci started to slow down from previous attacks from Luffy.

In the end this won't be a true 1v1

Just like he knocked him down in ch922, ch1000, ch1002... It ended up in nothing and yet you were so happy... :suresure:
if it did nothing and it wasnt even a powere up then why are you wimps saying oda's writing is trash and powerscaling is inconsistent. Why dont you guys just hold a meeting and decide your agenda?

no future sight?as far as I know aokiji took haki imbued attack through his body and was still alive, only explanation I can see is future sight
WB haki was weak due to his failing health. No FS on Aokiji' part there.
advanced ryuo:suresure:even sentomaru has that.
Barrier is only the beginning. Next level is Penetration. Even Next is internal destruction. None of the Larines have it.
COC maybe idk
That is what matters. We aren't even talking about Advance CoC that only Top Tiers have.
Unable to fodderise YCs, by that logic Mihawk is not the top tier because he was unable to fodderise Vista(a commander)
Obviously. Mihawk is not a Top Tier.
Kaido was there to recruit hawkins and kidd whereas kizaru was just chilling and wasnt even in mood to capture them just one kick and he was roaming around
Kizaru vs Hawkins

Battle: Probability of defeat: 100%

Escape: Probability of success: 12%

Defense: Probability of evasion: 76%

Kaido vs Hawkins

Chance of victory: 0%

Chance of escape: 0%

Chance to survive if joining: 40%

Doffy unafraid of facing admirals😂🤣 he was shitting his pants after aokiji appeared at PH and he knew fujitora would do him nothing serious because he is a warlord
He was not visibly distraught unlike with angering Kaido. Sheer difference in Portrayal
As if orochi knows anything about Marines, he knows no TT other than kaido and oden lol
Cp0 agreed to it.
We dont know the truth about shanks
We know that Akainu shat his pants
Aokiji might be on secret mission in BB's crew
Yes. Everybody said Aokiji is BB underling. Not Equal alliance like Kaido and BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.