General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

The reason why Sanji vs Queen would look like an L is because Queen was already beaten by Big Mom, overwhelmed by Marco, and slapped by Chopper, it's a hypeless battle that you know Sanji is gonna win, that's why Sanji vs King would look much cooler aesthetically and with much hype since their fighting style is almost the same. There's gotta be a Round 2
:kata:
Hypeless Battle? How is it hypeless if Sanji has never defeated a commander prior to this point?It hasn't even been established that sanjis even on the level of commanders in the story based on interactions we've seen prior to this point.
Sanji defeating Queen would be immense Growth from where he was before.

You mean I didn't call it when Nami needing stronger lightning means Zoro will leave the roof top? I can't wait for your mental gymnastics when Sanji beats Queen and Zoro beats King.
What correlation does that even have ? Is Zoro gonna hand deliver Zeus to Nami lmao ?

Zoro was bound to leave the roof regardless due to Orochi and Hiyori being downstairs. And Zeus was always going back to Nami. But ohh im sorry for doubting you Mr Top Notch Theorist. You predicted something...nobody could

The ego on you is disgusting...

You mean I didn't call it when Nami needing stronger lightning means Zoro will leave the roof top? I can't wait for your mental gymnastics when Sanji beats Queen and Zoro beats King.
King has nothing to do with Zoro, not even interested stop it. King main focus is on Momo since no one could go kill him, thats where Sanji and King will fight

What correlation does that even have ? Is Zoro gonna hand deliver Zeus to Nami lmao ?
A return to the roof top before the match-ups are set. The removal of Big Mom. The removal of Zoro.

Zoro was bound to leave the roof regardless due to Orochi and Hiyori being downstairs. And Zeus was always going back to Nami. But ohh im sorry for doubting you Mr Top Notch Theorist. You predicted something...nobody could

The ego on you is disgusting...
At least my predictions come true.

King has nothing to do with Zoro, not even interested stop it. King main focus is on Momo since no one could go kill him, thats where Sanji and King will fight
King will have some something to do with Zoro when Oda wants it. That's how most match-ups happen in One Piece.
Post automatically merged:

Whether Zoro kills Orochi or not, it's not getting in the way of Zoro VS King. Orochi is fodder.