[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling one is scum is way more different than proving it. It's a matter of self-conviction that one is.

For example, I knew Queen was scum day one. It's easy scum hunting vs her but I could not dig her to the grave as she defended herself properly. If it was TAC, he would've been lynched.

GG guys.
Grats to mafia.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Was Final Beta a secret Mafia?

:laughmoji:
Beta was Vegeta. So canonically he was a bad guy for some time. He just played that part perfectly lmao :gokulaugh:

I think most people didnโ€™t wanna play this game and are waiting for the Joker Game and so they didnโ€™t have enough drive to actually try. Which is understandable.

Though I feel it was unfair to those that did try.
Yeah that's what I thought too lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
also town was so fken confused ahaha

did u guys know on day 2 not a single wagon was on scum?

check the day 2 votes lol. literally no wagon on 4 of us

thats how hard town was lost :(

ok now time for some rant

i say setup was scum favored af unless town can pull miracles with their trackers and protections

which sadly didnt happen lol
Town had 3 people that could track, a bullet proof Vig and another Vig that can Jail, with a doctor, a rber,etc

One of the tracker could litteraly redirect attacks on her.

I donโ€™t think it was scum favoured at all. I think town just didnโ€™t play to their strength.

The only mistake I made was having mafia be 4 people instead of 3.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Town had 3 people that could track, a bullet proof Vig and another Vig that can Jail, with a doctor, a rber,etc

One of the tracker could litteraly redirect attacks on her.

I donโ€™t think it was scum favoured at all. I think town just didnโ€™t play to their strength.

The only mistake I made was having mafia be 4 people instead of 3.
i didnt think SK would be in this game tbh
if SK kills town then town is rekt
if SK kills scum then scum is rekt

caught me offguard

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Yeah, you tried your best. If town was half decent then you might've won because they would've took out some scum for you.

Heck @Rej 's role revolved around finding scum as fast as possible to get going.
ur gna have to honestly give scum some credit too, i think mid and knight played amazing and gambit steamrolled over a confused town

fake ability watcher into fake confirming midnight as a non hostile indie protective role was well planned, then janitoring dream and claiming his role for gambit while having knight claim the flavor cop to facilitate a queen lynch and confirm gambit as town.

every1 played their role perfectly. scum 100% worked as a team here and town honestly stood no chance vs this unified team

it will be really hard for queen to break us apart, she would have to night kill us honestly. lynching us is near impossible. there was hardly even any wagons on us.

i was pretty afraid SK kills knight or me on n2, but im glad she went for juliet. that was scary

ur gna have to honestly give scum some credit too, i think mid and knight played amazing and gambit steamrolled over a confused town

fake ability watcher into fake confirming midnight as a non hostile indie protective role was well planned, then janitoring dream and claiming his role for gambit while having knight claim the flavor cop to facilitate a queen lynch and confirm gambit as town.

every1 played their role perfectly. scum 100% worked as a team here and town honestly stood no chance vs this unified team

it will be really hard for queen to break us apart, she would have to night kill us honestly. lynching us is near impossible. there was hardly even any wagons on us.

i was pretty afraid SK kills knight or me on n2, but im glad she went for juliet. that was scary
I thought it went without saying, you guys did great.
But that strat worked out because town was nowhere near as active as you guys.

If i had to Choose i'd say you all played as good as you could.

well
did they tho?
lmao

its only a 1 shot man and easy to miss lol
by that time sk can kill 2-3 townies and ruin game for town
or kill 1-2 mafia and ruin game for mafia

game was fun af but very swingy imo
and ofc activity hurt town alot no doubt
Goku was bulletproof too and had an easy to unlock SK. He wouldve put in work.

FB couldve jailed Queen and killed you guys,etc.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
it just doesnt feel right for 4 mafia team to win by 3 mislynches

shud be 4 or 5 imo

thats y im having trouble judging if town standed a chance based on numbers alone

town roles were strong but their numbers were few and they hit each others cuz of the mass confusion rip

Status
Not open for further replies.