Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense.

Izo even disarmed king.
Yeah its interesting, like look:

- Either Izo or Kawamatsu assist either Zoro or Sanji to fight King or Queen. Personally while Izo shot Kings sword from him I don't think it has to mean anything, but what is important is Zoro and Kawamatsu and whoever they fight since they have history(if that is where Oda is going with this). Izo with Sanji i can see too. Whether that is against King or Queen is up to Oda. I'll keep that generic lol

- Inu has beef with Jack definitely, but he can't do it alone, so either Yamato helps him or Law since those are pretty much the only 2 available people to do so.

- Kin and Denjiro were missing this chapter (or the summary). If Denjiro goes to Sasaki to help Franky, I can sort of see Kin going to WsW to help Jinbe (not that he needs it) just to assume the same pattern

- Black Maria and Ulti already have paired fights with Brook/Robin and Usopp/Nami anyway, with the focus being mainly on the women fighting them, but the men supporting their fights.

- Neko and Shishilian are going after Perospero

- If Yamato joins Inu, Shinobu may join Raizo against Fukurokuju since they are close enough

- Maybe Asura gets up and helps Kiku fight Kanjuro due to her missing arm.

This clearly is not without some big caveats:

- Law is MIA (so far unless we know from this chap what his goals are)
- 4 Supernova are fighting each other, but for how long? Will Kid fight BM to the end?
- What happens to Marco?
- Chopper better get something.....maybe P1 recovers?
-Does Perospero have something up his sleeve? (I.e. the BMP?)
- The Numbers....
- Orochi, Hiyori and Momo

The teamup thing seems possible but it's just me trying to process a pretty complicated arc in terms of characters and locations and what they are supposed to be doing

Status
Not open for further replies.