Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you do know how insufferable it can be to be called « crazy » for your ideas but you still doing it to other :seriously:

Is this post meant to say that "there's no such thing as a crazy idea", or that "you should just be nice to people and not call them out in a harsh manner for their crazy ideas" ?

Because i can agree with the second. There are times when i should just be nicer and not call people crazy because the arguments they are making look insane to me.

Man, i remember how a couple of months ago i was getting jumped by a bunch of you whenever i was saying that things can change about the setup of the roof fight.

Like no joke, it was a huge bandwagon quoting me left and right and calling me crazy and that things are set in stone and its going to be the 5 vs 2 until the end of the arc, and it's absolutely impossible to move away from that.

I kep telling you, it doesn't take a whole lot for Oda to move things around. Now look where we are at:

Luffy alone left on the roof.
Zoro on Sanji's back moved around under the roof.
Killer facing Hawkins in a 1 vs 1.
Kid chasing after Big Mom, who was also removed from the roof and is moving around through the lower levels.
Law out of the roof as well and mia under the roof.

Like there's no way any of you who were adamant about how things would go down, would have guessed half of these.

But i was the crazy one for saying that things can change :seriously:
Funny how nobody wants to quote you now lol. Anyone who thought Zoro would leave the roof to fight King was called delusional.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yea its very convenient to blame you short comings on the author who basically using common sense there with his drawing..
yes he is inconsistent like that go figure one minute page one has a regular tail on the other he has fins on it, one minute king has a straight beak then a bent one then straight again:kayneshrug:

You'd think that if Sanji did anything remotely significant to Kings beak, Oda would have made it abundantly clear through dialogue. Like all we see is Sanji hurt in the ground and King not giving a fuck about him after in human form doing other shit.

Like his beak is also totally fine here after he attacks Sanji:

Compare to before when he's introducing his power:

Like guys, if King wasn't in pain or showed visible signs of damage in human form, Sanji did shit to King via the suit. Sanji himself is literally stunned after on the floor, King is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.