[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's better this way.

ZKK isn't going to die off if I get lynched in this game, at least my flip can help players get familiar with what's probably occurring here.

All it takes is to read my turbo games and my voters will probably bite the dust. Not sure if all are scums, probably the majority.

And if someone's afraid I can be harmful in this game since in the past I shot players or stopped lynched as a townie, my role isn't that powerful.
ive shot and lynched townies b4 as town and i'd do it again. idgaf lmao

it do be like that sometimes, none is perfect

its all about who makes the better case

if scum do then u lost the game anyway and they get full control

so be more confident in ur scum read. i notice its ur biggest issue

ive shot and lynched townies b4 as town and i'd do it again. idgaf lmao

it do be like that sometimes, none is perfect

its all about who makes the better case

if scum do then u lost the game anyway and they get full control

so be more confident in ur scum read. i notice its ur biggest issue
I'm confident. I'm showing it.

I feel like Midnight is behaving extensively strangely and he voted me while you got your wagon on.

I would rather lynch him first, he may be connected to you however.

Fujishiro sheeped him kek.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That can't be accurate since you voted for me.

Btw I am not gonna put up a big fight about getting lynched because town usually hurts my head in the games I have played so far. Plus tbh I want to see how it feels to be one of the cool kids who get lynched as town :blush:
Don't worry, I was just voting you for the memes.
But I'm looking at you, menacingly.

I will swap my vote tomorrow morning

Emil

Certified Memelord

I feel like Midnight is behaving extensively strangely and he voted me while you got your wagon on.

midnight is town, take it from me

i mean u dont even trust me so i cant convince u there

but i dont think ur gna be able to grow a wagon on mid at any point in this game, atleast not while im alive

that's a pat on the back i suppose

Fuji is parotting shits since he came in, he must be scum with Beta and Sussop. He voted Sussop for the sake of voting and then switched to another just like what Mango did. And then we have Flower who would never try to grasp the thread unless somebody votes for her. And finally, Sera. I pretty much think, that all them baddies of reds have been outed already.
@Fujishiro
beta seems like a better vote to you than usopp based on the logic explanation for voting him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
How many times have me and you argued over my feelings about D1? How many of those times have I been scum?
number of times u have been scum in the past is not equivalent to u being scum now

i see ur trying too hard to get us to compare u to ur past games

ur a good player its easy to mirror ur lazy town self as scum, but its odd for u to go into this extent of trying to get us to relate ur current game with ur past games

I voted you first, you do know that, its really interesting how your wagon isn't growing at all.

2 votes, yet you're acting as if your Lynch is imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.