[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I actually would bet if I go back and read this entire game and bring back the old school Zem I could solve this easily :myman:

but I'm lazy, maybe if I get bored.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So I guess we should be discussing between @Marimo_420 and @Gambit

Queen was the one who said she had the info on Marimo now she is dead, so two potential things here 1.) She would have continued to push what she discovered. 2.) Without her here would could be going after Marimo who is innocent. Which I kinda doubt he is innocent.

With Gambit I fully believe Juliet to be town, I have been thinking that for awhile now. So I do believe she got what she got and he is guilty.
Here.

you should know who I am

I will put this out there right now.

Last night i copped Gambit too., he's guilty. How can i cop and kill? Well I can use a one shot ability with my basic ability which allows for 4 unique one shots. Kill and cop has been used. I have a rb and protect left.

Anyone who has used action on me last night (the first action only) would have failed due to my hashinshin dodge.

Why can I use 2 abilities in one night? Due to my shadow clone.
shadow clone and hashinshin are both also one shot, so i'm praticllay defenseless.

You can either kill me to narrow the Poe, or invest me

I'm still not able to understand the scum read on Marimo since it looks like he is getting suspecting for surviving a kill from Queen and this is nai and I see that he claimed today.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm still not able to understand the scum read on Marimo since it looks like he is getting suspecting for surviving a kill from Queen and this is nai and I see that he claimed today.
I actually misworded my point 2 on my post. I was implying trying to frame him by killing her, since he was the biggest suspect that game out of her results. I said it just shit with words like normal.

Zemmi

GodMommie
First day. I‘m still reading the second day. I read the first day cuz people kept tagging me and I was bored anyway :lusalty:.
How long have you been reading though, I'm considering it, to kille an hour and a half I have left at work and wondering if it will be even worth it, or if I would even get far.

How long have you been reading though, I'm considering it, to kille an hour and a half I have left at work and wondering if it will be even worth it, or if I would even get far.
I‘m a slow reader. It can take a while. But I think I can catch up before EoD or at least next day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.