Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you see Page One over Zoro then? Nice headcannon there if you going with that. I mean if he PO is fighting BM on his own, then Zoro can't handle someone like that :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

I knew you come back with headcannon on your side.
I doubt Page One can left a permanent scarr on Kaidou. He got one shotted by Big Mom while BM + Kaido together couldn't one shotted Zoro. So Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Page One = Sanji :cheers::hihihi:

Dude, he did nothing all this time, he was running around and doing nothing. What are talking about? Nami, Choper, Franky, Ussop, Jinbe, Zoro, Luffy all of them have been heavily involved in fighting, all of them needed help in one way or another, and Sanji did nothing. Instead of having Big Mom pull that mother mode out of her ass, it would have been much better if Sanji did something useful and saved them.

Sanji was meant to bring the MVP to the main floor wheres most of the action is at. You can look at Sanji so far in this raid as a GPS, because we all know Zoro would somehow be lost on the Moon when his chapter arrives. :blobdj::christnally:

I doubt Page One can left a permanent scarr on Kaidou. He got one shotted by Big Mom while BM + Kaido together couldn't one shotted Zoro. So Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Page One = Sanji :cheers::hihihi:
Nah, let's change this around as now PO and Zoro have more chance to fight. Page One would one-shot Zoro given he can fight Yonko on his own and thus Zoro can't handle that. You don't need to leave a scar to do damage. Look at Luffy, Kidd, and Law. So PO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro. Sanji already beaten PO, so why face enemy you already defeated? Guess Zoro vs Apoo will continue given he 2 vs 1 him and couldn't beat him in one on one fight :kayneshrug:.

He still moving? Then Page One > Sanji. Sanji don't have any feat to be above Page One right now let alone equal :hihihi:
Sanji blocked Big Mom prior arc and King couldn't harm him? PO isn't stronger than them, but he is stronger than Zoro from how your logic is :kayneshrug:.

Nah, more like being stupid.

Page one still moving this chapter he didn't get oneshot lol but yea zoro still stronger tho
Idk about that, Zoro would face problems. He hasn't beaten anyone on his own and even in teams, he didn't beaten his enemy like Apoo or either of the Yonkos. I mean even Big Mom came unharmed when facing Enma.

It only takes one single week of Sanji not being the complete useless morron that he is and his fans go absolute nuts pretending that he can somewhat hold a candle to Zoro and Luffy....Some idiotic fools are even hyping P1 up for surviving a no-name punch by big meme as if its any way comparable to a named atack with the full power of two yonkos behind it, LMAO, imagine the level of retardism you need to do that...

Pathetic, realy.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I would be crying if i was you, Zoro downstairs means your far fetched dream of Sanji vs King is out of the window.

Nah, let's change this around as now PO and Zoro have more chance to fight. Page One would one-shot Zoro given he can fight Yonko on his own and thus Zoro can't handle that. You don't need to leave a scar to do damage. Look at Luffy, Kidd, and Law. So PO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro. Sanji already beaten PO, so why face enemy you already defeated? Guess Zoro vs Apoo will continue given he 2 vs 1 him and couldn't beat him in one on one fight :kayneshrug:.

Sanji blocked Big Mom prior arc and King couldn't harm him? PO isn't stronger than them, but he is stronger than Zoro from how your logic is :kayneshrug:.

Nah, more like being stupid.

Idk about that, Zoro would face problems. He hasn't beaten anyone on his own and even in teams, he didn't beaten his enemy like Apoo or either of the Yonkos. I mean even Big Mom came unharmed when facing Enma.
Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Page One who stalemated Sanji without any named attack and haki :cheers:

Which chapter is Sanji vs Page One beginning :choppawhat:
Maybe next chapter :hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.