Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that admirals have only two types of HAKI: CoO and COA, we don't even know if they are at most like Luffy's before discovering ADCOC. Luffy before ADCOC:

Chewed by DRAGON KAIDO.

Defeated by KAIDO, causally:

Luffy after mastering the 3 types of HAKI:
Defeated again, the guys still think that an admiral who has 2 types of HAKI, CoO and COA, without even knowing if they are at the maximum or not, have any chance against KAIDO.
What's your name boy?:steef::steef::steef::suresure::suresure:

Akainu> Kaido

It won't. He already says he believes that Luffy will win guys. Narrative always wins, regardless of fan predictions. Luffy could lose 3 more times and I'd still say Luffy is winning without Zoro lol
Uff your narrative is so wrong but okay, all is pointing to Luffy cant and will not win vs Kaido by punching him (alone), which will require someone that has the perfect tool to take him definitive down, but yeah keep dreaming bro, the flower capital chapter are coming :kata:

If that true. May be that is Kaidou awakening devil fruit power. And it's power is something look great for now.
He doesn't even need awakening at this point. The realistic thing is that after a 20 minutes fight, Luffy couldn't possibly keep up with the world's strongest creature based on a power he just started using. Luffy's haki just isn't there yet for a 1v1. It could be in few dozen chapter when I think we get to Round 3.
I'm very curious in how this develops. Will it be a quick bounce back for Luffy or will we have a complete raid failure and a potential timeskip of a few days before Round 3 (meaning Wano will have close to 200 chapters before complete resolution).

Status
Not open for further replies.