Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is mentioning throat cutting every 10 chapters and delusional people like you still dont get it? :myman:
Let me give you some perspective on ZKK - if Zoro is dead in ch1049, he will resurrect to kill Kaido in ch1050.
It is not over until Zoro kills him, hoping for change on weekly basis is just digging your own grave.
Dont let me stop you. :yasu:

You are like one of those cult people or religious nuts who overanalyse a word to make it fit your biased narrative and justify your views. You and a decent number of people on this forum are gonna have hard time accepting that Oda just isn't that deep.

Zoro isn't taking the MC of One Piece's glory and focus away from him. No a 12 year argument of Zoro vs Kuma doesn't justify it because it was done to highlight something very specific about Zoro's character: that he's willing to die for Luffy.

So no, you are giving me perspective on jack shit lol. ZKK at that point is some weird desperate accomplishment for Zoro "fans" who believe that completes Zoro as some justified executioner. Like that has some weird bearing on being a higher accomplishment than Luffy getting a full fight and winning.

This was like how Sanji fans went into complete meltdown mode when Oda trashed their expectations and he ended up just baking a cake for BM. Don't put all your eggs in a flimsy ass basket, it's not my fault you and half the cult sub have deluded yourselves into believing in some sort of prophecy like its the rapture:kayneshrug:

It counts as Luffy's L, he ran out of gas not Kaido.
it doesn't...

that just means if you look at it from an optimistic perspective luffy fought kaido 1v1 straight for 30-40 minutes and gets blown away by himself by over exerting and not even kaido taking him out i though kaido was excited... its an L for kaido uf anything else

KAIDO WAS THINKING OF CHEAPLY WINNING THIS.

You are like one of those cult people or religious nuts who overanalyse a word to make it fit your biased narrative and justify your views. You and a decent number of people on this forum are gonna have hard time accepting that Oda just isn't that deep.

Zoro isn't taking the MC of One Piece's glory and focus away from him. No a 12 year argument of Zoro vs Kuma doesn't justify it because it was done to highlight something very specific about Zoro's character: that he's willing to die for Luffy.

So no, you are giving me perspective on jack shit lol. ZKK at that point is some weird desperate accomplishment for Zoro "fans" who believe that completes Zoro as some justified executioner.

This was like how Sanji fans went into complete meltdown mode when Oda trashed their expectations and he ended up just baking a cake for BM. Don't put all your eggs in a flimsy ass basket, it's not my fault you and half the cult sub have deluded yourselves into believing in some sort of prophecy like its the rapture:kayneshrug:
How believing in ZKK is any different than believing that Zoro will fight King?

This means that the entire raid could end up in failure and there will be a future confrontation between the SH's and BP in the future but they are not ready to defeat a Yonko crew just yet. They need to build their crew and let notorious ppl to join and gain more territory

Stamina is illogical.. since its luffy we're talking about...it has merely been hours since the fight began and his fight with katakuri lasted 8-9 hours..

Luffy have stamina problem is the worst desperate conclusion to come to.
Oh don't worry, we are not talking about Luffy but about what Zoro meant in chapter 1010. When Zoro said that if he keeps fighting calm he would just be wasting 'it'.

It seems that to some people Zoro has unlimited haki and doesn't need to have to worry about using a sword that draws haki everytime he uses it. Since he has unlimited haki he can't be exhausted by that, therefore it's nonsense that Zoro says he would be wasting haki if he uses it slowly and that's definitely not the reason to why he used all he had(Ashura) in one attack instead of using it slowly because he would definitely do great damage to Kaidou if he uses it slowly(notice the sarcasm please)

Yes. Also Luffy v Big Mom was portrayed 10+ years ago, I still recall when Luffy called her from Fishman Island lmao. It would feel sad if he didn't play a Big role.
Him defeating kaido would (eventho not singlehandedly) would definitely send chills down her spine.. coz she hyped kaido to be indomitable for luffy beat in WCI... and now she got prove wrong in a some fashion and she has to swallow what she had said

NOW THATS A LOTA DAMAGE

This means that the entire raid could end up in failure and there will be a future confrontation between the SH's and BP in the future but they are not ready to defeat a Yonko crew just yet. They need to build their crew and let notorious ppl to join and gain more territory
There's no way they leave this 100 chapter arc without winning. I mean that in a nice way lol, it would be a huge waste

Because I've never said Zoro vs King IS happening. I've only ever said it's likely. You can believe in ZKK. You can tell me you believe in it. Just don't tell me I'm wrong and then proceed to cherry pick throw away dialogue to tell me I'm wrong.
So the fact that every week, for months, you have been preaching that Zoro will fight King no matter the content of the chapter nor the character’s dialogue is acceptable and does not make you act as a cult member because you said « likely »? Even tho you were acting as if it will happen for sure.

Don’t you think is a bit hypocritical ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

So no, you are giving me perspective on jack shit lol. ZKK at that point is some weird desperate accomplishment for Zoro "fans" who believe that completes Zoro as some justified executioner. Like that has some weird bearing on being a higher accomplishment than Luffy getting a full fight and winning.

lol, while I am "a cultist" you are the prime example of a denier. No matter what Oda throws in your face, you still dont believe it.
The only ones having a hard time will be the deniers who after 100+ of Wano chapters havent learned not to be against Zoro.
Yes, he is taking his glory because this is Zoro's arc. The MC can look for his glory vs Big Mom. Oda didnt bring her for nothing. :yasu:
Yes, I am giving you exactly what you need, a reality check - ZKK isnt over until it happens. If we leave Wano and Kaido is still alive then you can say something, until then you are just digging your own grave.

My eggs are in the ZKK basket, you put yours wherever you prefer, it will not stop Zoro from killing Kaido.
We are not believing anything that Oda didnt establish himself but good luck with denying it.
I will make sure to check on you when it happens. Dont run away.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/did-oda-luffy-find-the-solution-to-defeat-kaido.10128/

Oda is still searching the answer, and Kaido / Yonko lowballers are crying as usual ...

Yamato implied that Kaido is 1 v 1 king, and she needs to hurry if Luffy is fighting 1 v 1.

Luffy had to keep Law in that fight as a back up.... He got overconfident, now Oda's plot demands Yamato instead of Law this time so Luffy has to lose before Yamato arrives to rescue Luffy, Kaido is undefeatable 1 v 1.
Jinbe was as alive as the Scabbards are now. Curiel was even better. This despite having the most offense Logia means that Akainu is weak compared to the Yonko. That's why he sweat bullets when Shanks stopped him.
Akainu wankers are crying as usual, lmao, they can't even admit Akainu can't do shit to heavily wounded Ace without magma > fire DF match-up, Ace simply got burned, not even overpowered by Akainu's Haki or physical strength, it was a pure DF luck and Oda's Plot device for Akainu to win against Ace, we've seen Aokiji (Akainu's equal) couldn't do shit to same heavily wounded and tired Ace when they fought.

Also not only Curiel, even Ivankov was perfectly fine after fighting Akainu too, not even wounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.