General & Others Balance of Powers of the Marines, Yonko and Shichibukai

It's been several years but every "argument" I've seen to try to support the claim that the Navy & Warlords are equivalent to only 1 Yonkou crew have ranged from plain silly to downright ridiculous. :tchpepe::lawsigh:

Nothing has changed. It's obvious the root of it is some inexplicable desire to elevate the Yonkou above everyone else but it never works. At this point all it is good for is a good laugh as we await 2 of them falling to a bunch of supernova.

:ultimoji:

Doflamingo said WB ruled in front of the throne. Now it's up for grabs. What does that mean? That WB could beat every one of the powers mentioned by Doflamingo, which includes the marines. That's what a PK level crew is capable of- conquering the grandline. EoS Luffy will not have more power than 4 Yonko crews combined or did Roger. One Yonko crew = Marines plus warlords. That's why Orochi has no fear of the WG and nor did CP0 contradict him. That's also why they had no interest in fighting Shanks, because they were worn out and would have been wiped out. Shanks would not have made that threat, and expected his orders to be followed, if he wasn't confident that he would win. He wouldn't deliberately send his crew to their deaths.

Doflamingo said WB ruled in front of the throne. Now it's up for grabs. What does that mean? That WB could beat every one of the powers mentioned by Doflamingo, which includes the marines. That's what a PK level crew is capable of- conquering the grandline. EoS Luffy will not have more power than 4 Yonko crews combined or did Roger. One Yonko crew = Marines plus warlords. That's why Orochi has no fear of the WG and nor did CP0 contradict him. That's also why they had no interest in fighting Shanks, because they were worn out and would have been wiped out. Shanks would not have made that threat, and expected his orders to be followed, if he wasn't confident that he would win. He wouldn't deliberately send his crew to their deaths.
I actually like this explanation. So this would mean that WB has a pirate king level crew, and that Marco, Jozu, and Vista are all admiral level as was somewhat demonstrated during marine ford, and that pirate king > fleet admiral = Yonko level.

This could also make sense if Marco is admiral level, as Marco is currently fighting 2 commanders.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
cap roger gets destroyed by the marines and warlords
any 1 crew does
orochi has never been outside wano
if the marines and warlords fought properly wb would be dead a lot quicker
and shanks would be dead too

luffy will only beat the marines because he will have allies and armies from all over the world backing him
alabasta army
fishman army
wano army
elbaf army
king rikus army
grand fleet
and so on

Garp never fought BB and he never punched Burgess that's anime only
The yonkomedians also use the anime fillers as arguments and facts lmao

I don't know how you can bear to debate with the guy who has a picture of BB, of the time I've been doing this he's the most delusional person I've ever read:nicagesmile::crazwhat:

To give an example; According to him as Crocodile tells Mihawk; You'd better watch out, Hawkeye!
That means it is a fact that
Crocodile> Mihawk Rolfmao
:gokulaugh:
And I'm not a fanboy of Mihawk, with that I tell you everything...

I mean how garp said that he would kill Akainu that means as something irrefutable that he would ...

- The same garp that was easily subdue by base Sengoku with one hand and according to most of the fandom Garp >>>>>>> Sengoku

- Or the same garp that had bandages on his face and neck from a hit from pre TS Luffy ...

That reminds me when Luffy pre Katakuri WCI version said he would kick Big Meme's ass in her territory and she deflated him.

And finally, this topic should not be debated:
四皇
Yonkō translate= 4 emperors
So when Garp said: Marine HQ + Shishibukai = Yonkō He was referring to 4 not 1 as the yonkofans claim
:pepeke:

I don't know how you can bear to debate with the guy who has a picture of BB, of the time I've been doing this he's the most delusional person I've ever read:nicagesmile::crazwhat:

To give an example; According to him as Crocodile tells Mihawk; You'd better watch out, Hawkeye!

I mean how garp said that he would kill Akainu that means as something irrefutable that he would ...

- The same garp that was easily subdue by base Sengoku with one hand and according to most of the fandom Garp >>>>>>> Sengoku

- Or the same garp that had bandages on his face and neck from a hit from pre TS Luffy ...

That reminds me when Luffy pre Katakuri WCI version said he would kick Big Meme's ass in her territory and she deflated him.

四皇
So when Garp said: Marine HQ + Shishibukai = Yonkō He was referring to 4 not 1 as the yonkofans claim
Just have patience. When i was younger i also thought like you, but nowadays i have more patience.

四皇
Getting a bandage from luffy means nothing, whitebeard was getting cut and wounded by fodder marines, luffy made yami teach bleed. Unless you a have a df like a logia or use haki those attacks are gonna hurt you

Btw Garp > Akainu :kizabat:

Getting a bandage from luffy means nothing, whitebeard was getting cut and wounded by fodder marines, luffy made yami teach bleed. Unless you a have a df like a logia or use haki those attacks are gonna hurt you

Btw Garp > Akainu :kizabat:
Wb was sick and with a sword and a fist of lava that had pierced his chest and ate hundreds of wounds and died standing while garp was buried headfirst in the ground and his head was bloody by a fist of Pre Ts hakiless Luffy and after the war had bandages in his head and neck lmao:rolaugh:

While Akainu received two Seaquake inducers with the strongest paramecia and 1 free hit from behind and after the war he had no bandages and made BB and his crew run like little rats
:finally:

Wb was sick and with a sword and a fist of lava that had pierced his chest and ate hundreds of wounds and died standing while garp was buried headfirst in the ground and his head was bloody by a fist of Pre Ts hakiless Luffy and after the war had bandages in his head and neck lmao:rolaugh:

While Akainu received two Seaquake inducers with the strongest paramecia and 1 free hit from behind and after the war he had no bandages and made BB and his crew run like little rats
:finally:

Excellent breakdown, some nice stuff here. I just recently found this thread.

Some people still cling on the idea that a single emperor crew is equal or not that far behind the Marines + Warlords forces (strenght wise), which is absolutely insane.

S

Shelby

1 Yonko crew being equal to the Marines + Shichibukai makes no sense. Sengoku, Garp, Mihawk, and the three Admirals would destroy any Yonko crew. How can 1 Yonko crew beat up 6 top tiers?