Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C
Luffy is recued by someone (leaker doesn't want to give a hint, looks like it's a pretty big/shocking reveal).

If provider claims that any hint would immediately tell us who it is, in my opinion it means two things:

- there is no chance that it was an animal (octopus, turtle)
- it must be someone well known,

I also think that we'll probably find out by Friday. (as was the case with the fake Oden)

:shocking::steef:
Carrot as lookout

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn Kaido can’t even catch Momonosuke’s running speed? This dude really is fraudulent in every way lol. But then again Big Job couldn’t catch Nami or Matumbo Jinbe on foot and she is Kaido’s equal.

Apoo tries to run from Kizaru? Insta-neg.

Jinbe tries to run from Akainu? Insta-neg.

Luffy tries to run from Aokiji? Insta-neg.

Momonosuke tries to run from Kaido? Can the World’s Slowest Creature actually catch up to a fleeing toddler??? Find out next week on Mid Piece Z!!

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @MonsterKaido
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
YAMATO delayed KAIDO.

LEE actually spent sleepless nights because of the deceit that AKAINU is slow as hell.
And actually it is.
LAKAINU manages to catch JINBEI in the air, someone who cannot fly.
Receives BLITZ from ACE a few centimeters from his target, he only managed to hit ACE because the ACE himself threw himself in the direction of his fist ahhahahahaha.

He couldn't master and hit the WB once, which was slow as hell and also had forage CoO.

The times you got it right was when WB had a heart attack, the second time? WB with weapons restricting his movements, swords, and shots stuck in his body...
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
BAGUA KAIDO > ALL ATTACKS AKAINU.
He couldn't hit WB once honestly, something even CURIEL did.​

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera intensifies :chopoff:
:myman:

Please just be Yamato for this fight though. No more Oden shite.
This chapter was promising. She didn't say: "Kaido, I'm here to defeat you as Kozuki Oden", but instead:
Yamato said:
Kaidou !!
I'm here to break this chain that binds me to you !!!
This suggests that she's beginning the fight for personal reasons.

I was actually expecting her to begin fighting Kaido as Kozuki Oden and then later shift to facing him as just "Yamato". If Oda skips the Kozuki Oden vs Kaido phase entirely, that would be a pleasant surprise.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

The one who saved Luffy can't be a hype person otherwise this would have been a cliffhanger. So I'll go with the octopus, because it will upset people regardless.

Luffy is recued by someone (leaker doesn't want to give a hint, looks like it's a pretty big/shocking reveal).

If provider claims that any hint would immediately tell us who it is, in my opinion it means two things:

- there is no chance that it was an animal (octopus, turtle)
- it must be someone well known,

I also think that we'll probably find out by Friday. (as was the case with the fake Oden)

:shocking::steef:
Fake oden was revealed a day later lol

I am pretty sure the one who saves Luffy is a mythical creature like the sea kings or zunisha.
Momo wouldn't be literally talking to it on his head if it weren't for it.
My guess is Momo must not die because he actually is the only one to control a creature that lives in Wano. This creature is the one that makes Wano an impenetrable Country creating whirlpools and crazy weather.
So Momonosuke must not die because the only one who can actually OPEN Wano's borders is him which might be crucial for the future as Oden said.

Nice that we have Sanji vs Queen!:steef:Hope that it stays that way

I had high hopes for X Drake in Wano,but Oda dropped the ball with him.Hope that in the future he will reach an admiral position in the Marines.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We're having the time of our lives, all the shit we have been hearing for the past fucking 2 years.

Zoro will fight Kyoshiro.
Zoro will fight Orochi.
Zoro will never interact with Kaido.
Zoro will fight Queen and Sanji will fight King.
Maybe Zoro will fight King, but Sanji will low diff Jack and then fight Queen.
Maybe Zoro will go to the Rooftop, but he won't even do anything to Kaido and just support the others, but Sanji will solo King.
Maybe Zoro will give Kaido a few cuts, but it won't do anything and Sanji will defeat King solo.

Seeing Sanji vs Queen is so fucking good, you can't even begin to understand. These candies clowns are getting what they deserve.
Dont bring up that.
Before Wano Zoro fandom was hyping Zoro against Orochi because people hyped Orochi as this fucking strong ass Shogun, even more when he revealed to have a dope ass Mythical Fruit.
Then Zoro vs King was a thing when King and Queen were introduced and people automatically paired them with Zoro/Sanji.
Zoro vs Queen was a best a twist Oda could make but Queen would be stronger anyway. And what kind of snowflake do you have to be to cry about a little bit of trolling on the other stuff, when sanji fandom had to endure the running around doing nothing and the black maria shenanigan?
Endure? Endure what, exactly? Zoro been portrayed as the one shotter smug fighter since TS. Oh my, so hard to "endure".

Sanji doing damage to Queen without using his suit, and people still saying that base Sanji hasn't improved since Dressrosa. :steef:
Sanji knocked out Luffy in 7 hits. Katakuri had 300. Even if we say he wasn't defending...

Sanji blocked a big mom strike.

Sanji blocked a ship cutting strike.

Sanji knocked a dude through a building.

Sanji defeated the physically strongest Vinsmoke without a scratch or a raid suit.

I mean...

Zoro only needs to perform 1 attack on Kaido to have ZKK happen. If he fights King or not is really just affected by when he’s healed and the amount he’s healed by. It’s all a question of timing.
Outside of this actual fact, what baffles me though is how many people would be "satisfied" by that. Like okay, it's a monumental feat right? But Zoro has barely done anything in the arc regarding major action panels outside of the few he got on the roof.

I think its vital he fights King, not only because it makes sense now with Sanji fighting Queen, but because I feel like after nearly 110 chapters this arc, Zoro hasn't had a proper swordsman fight with amazing clashes and panels.

All we've gotten so far is "how hard can I cut Kaido?" From a basic standpoint. As a fan of Zoro I wasn't satisfied with the rooftop fight, because it only was a measure of Kaido tanking every attack he has.

For context, I wasn't satisfied with Luffy's fight with Kaido UNTIL 1010 when they started clashing with CoC attacks. Before this I disliked the constant blows to Kaido without him doing much.

Tldr: Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen is the best outcome because it gives more exposure to the main characters in a 1v1 fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.