Status
Not open for further replies.
"RS Sanji is veteran level"
"Sanji was equal to Page One in their fight"
"Jimbe has replaced Sanji in the M3"
"Killer and Drake are above Sanji"
"The best Sanji could get from this raid is half dead Jack"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The headcanon crumbling is a majestic scene to watch.
:shocking:
And now these guys speak like if Sanji soloing a YC2 would be an L.
LMAO
:suresure:
The problem is that Sanji never solod a YC2... Dont talk too early man. One who flies high drops deep.

So far X Drake > Jinbei > Sanji = Page One until shown otherwise.

If I pressed the button to fire a nuclear missile, it doesn't mean I did any work.
True, to bad that not what occurred there. If we both press the button on a nuclear missile the outcome what more or less be the same because all the work have already been put into it. We are just releasing it.

That's not the case with the sword. You have to actually put work into it. If you picked up and use a sword that doesn't mean you're going to cut a mountain or even a tree in half. That is based on the user's skills and strength.

You now see how that works.

It was due to an intentional use of CoC... Its not part of Zoro's strength yet if he cant use it intentionally and controlled.

All of Zoro's other Feats against the Yonko were hype Feats not much different from that of the Scabbards, Law and Killer.
hahahaha tf are you talking about ? i'm not even a zorostan but seeing people like you having such bad takes is hilarious, jimbei = zoro after roopiece get outta here

Marco is fighting King 1vs1 while Zoro is literally unconscious

How is Zoro vs King happening
Marco and Chopper are there. I think they can heal Zoro, but even so, if it happens it will still be King vs heavily nerfed Zoro. Imagine that Oda had to nerf Zoro a lot to make King looks like a match to him. But different possibilities might happen though, it'd be great to see Zoro vs Kaido again.

There's no certainty about whether or not Zoro mastered Enma but I don't think fighting King is a necessity here. If Zoro will be healthy enough to robustly take on Kaido again at least.

And oda is smart.

The zoro vs King fight will evolve zoro how to use enma and his swords better.

I still do think zoro will kill kaido after defeat king and learn more how to use enma, but an already defeated kaido of course.

A kaido seeing people enjoying his defeat andready to kill ALL the ctizens with a boro breath but befor that happen zoro tive a last hit tô cut his Head off and become a hero in wano.
Honestly that would be bland as hell and out of character, not to mention down right ludicrous..

itz either one or another

Status
Not open for further replies.