Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
? What do they have to do with anything
King and Queen have constantly shown together even fought Marco together.
Just like page one and ulti got taken out a chapter apart. Nice deflect.
That's fine I hope zoro beats king in a full body cast too. Cause you still ain't told me ho he getting healed from it
Bro 1 "pattern" doesn't constitute another. It's not even a pattern to begin with because Page 1 and Ulti are not King and Queen.

This is like saying Kaku and Jabra HAD to get their matchups together, yet the plot had Zoro fight both for 8 chapters before Sanji jumped in to fight and save Usopp.

And I've told you 1500 times already what I think is happening with Zoro. Go back to my comments to you about this the past 2 months.

Told you guys

Sanji will complete his W3 saving/avenging spree with Chopper :stealthblack:

Sanji completed the "Save all of the W3 from your future opponents" achievement :stealthblack:

Cheers to all the fellow Sanji fans who have joined me in the Sanji vs Queen hype train since day one :cheers:

Queen's the beast i've hyped him up to be since the very beginning, and Sanji will have to showcase attacks way stronger than the named moves we've seen Marco use so far to put this monster down for good :steef:

Also i'm hyped for more Germa/Vinsmoke information, as i'm sure this will pave the way towards Sanji's future development, both as a combatant, as well as the man who will reform the current Germa and do right by the legacy of his ancestors who once ruled over the entire North Blue :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.