Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and King will have the same HP, but Lolonoa will have an extreme diff fight and this will just show that Wanji is in the same tier of the swordsman, since Queen's portray puts him near to the fire bird.
Sanji is strong, but he is not a fighting character. Sanji is a drama character, having 2 sad backgrounds with his family torturing him and almost starving to death.
Sanji is a good character and has a lot going for him, he is a power house for SH no doubt, but he is not as strong as Zoro whose sole purpose in life is keeping the will of his dead friend and becoming the actual strongest in a fighting segment.
There is nothing wrong with it, but no, Sanji is not as strong as Zoro at all.
Zoro high diffs King, that I agree with.

This ain't Jurassic Park. X Drake will survive his fight with Apoo and find a way to get his ass off Onigashima and get back to the Sword Headquarters :milaugh:
You seriously believe Oda build up X Drake (Allosaurus) and Queen (Brachiosaurus) without knowing that Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus were enemies back in the days of the Dino Arc as they lived during the same period of time in the same areas?

Damn, you underestimate Oda. (Or I overestimate him.) For me its clear - also the foreshadowing of Queen openly saying he wants to kill X Drake "today". They are build up as rivals for the war.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah I told them Queen was just fucking around lmao. "Doffy would kill him in seconds", yeah, if he stops playing around. Something which Queen was on about as well until Sanji stopped him.
It would be Fairy Tail consistency if Queen was serious against Chopper. Like, Jack in zoan destroys the minks in Sulong then does it again when injured. Yet Queen is gonna need real effort against Monster Point Chopper...

Oda is in the path to redeeming Queen. He just needs some baller Hybrid feats now

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Question now is how much the emotional impact will be involved into this. Will Kaido be willing to kill her daughter ?
I think the battle will be like Doflamingo vs Law, perhaps more intense and with some differences. I imagine Kaido will try to make Yamato submit to him perhaps he will try to defeat her without killing her.

I don't know how much Kaido cares for Yamato, but he still views himself as her father and wants to be regarded as such.

I'm kind of expecting the fight to end with Yamato being defeated and Luffy saving her from a finishing blow (again like Law).

At the very least we should get some Kaido - Yamato flashback which could be interesting, maybe the time Luffy comes back
Yeah, I expect the battle to continue until Luffy returns. I don't think Luffy will fight Kaido again on Onigashima, and I wouldn't be surprised if Yamato and Kaido's battle leaves the island (I kind of expect them to fight in their Zoan forms and Kaido's Zoan form isn't appropriate for use within the castle).

It's in reference to her battle with Ace, when Ace wondered why she lets Kaido chain her heart too

Yeah, this is a nice catch. If it's indeed the chains on her heart she's referring to, it adds an extra dimension to their battle now.

I had initially thought that Yamato had broken that chain on her heart when she destroyed the dragon statue that represented Kaido's power:

The chains that were being broken in this chapter referencing Kaido's dominance and control over her life.

There is also this:
Small information about korean spoiler

Korean Leaker write about chapter title: 제목 "쇠사슬(인연)"

"인연" this word means is "Meant to be" so It has a connection with "Destiny"(some source adding destiny) and chapter title mention about yamato. There are also references in previous chapters on destiny.

https://en.bab.la/dictionary/korean-english/인연
I'll be waiting on the scanlations (and to see their subsequent interactions in future chapters) to see if it sheds more light on it.

You seriously believe Oda build up X Drake (Allosaurus) and Queen (Brachiosaurus) without knowing that Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus were enemies back in the days of the Dino Arc as they lived during the same period of time in the same areas?

Damn, you underestimate Oda. (Or I overestimate him.) For me its clear - also the foreshadowing of Queen openly saying he wants to kill X Drake "today". They are build up as rivals for the war.
Lets Gooo

It's still early to celebrate Sanji vs Queen, Sanji fans pretty much reacted the same way when Sanji and King clashed earlier, celebrating how Sanji vs King was set in stone.

I do think Queen is his matchup but i want to see if Oda will actually keep it that way come next chapter.
No one is strong enough to fight sanji and make it interesting besides queen and king, there's Reason oda been stalling sanji so much in wano, this is his fight

The time has come for Zoro to heal himself and do battle once again. Now that hes on the live floor, its only a matter of 1 or 2 chapters before he meets Marco and the inevitable happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.