Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
THIS JUST IN: Luffy was just recued by Gin. Gin is now a 2B low top tier pirate and he is joining the crew
Man, you should have been here when the Flying Six’s shoes were shown a week before their full introduction...more than a few people thought two of the feet belonged to Gin and he would make his return as one of Kaido’s top commanders :mihanha:

Sanji fans should only be happy now that Sanji vs Queen will happen. And yeah guys it will, for the ones still in doubt. The rooftop and general focus on the emperors as the main villains of the saga could understandably make some fans less excited about the commanders than what they could have been in prior arcs. But we have to remember that those are pretty damm powerful people, remember the struggle Luffy went through. For Sanji to straight up beat someone at level of Queen, it's a great achievement.

There is no need to try to project Sanji to something he isn't, especially because of the constant dynamic with Zoro.

Zoro has unfinished business with Kaido but he will first fight King. This arc has been set up for the emergence of the new pirates/generation, someone like Marco won't be the main actor in the defeat of a relevant individual like King.

That being said, Marco > King :myman:

Marco ain't going nowhere and he is certainly not losing to King.

Marco vs King........and Marco will defeat him with extreme difficulty.

There is a very small chance that Zoro may fight him...but I honestly think that Zoro is either going for Kaido again... or I believe he may join the Big Mom fight after he recovers. Swordman vs swordman???!!! Second strongest on the Island??!!
Guys, realize that these fights are for the worst generation, not the old generation, and it becomes far easier to understand why Marco probably isn't fighting King until the end. That fight literally does nothing for the reader. Marco is not a main character, he showed up 30 chapters ago. King is one of the main villains this arc. It virtually makes no sense to have Marco defeat someone like him.

And before people claim "but Kyros vs Diamante", Kyros was a main character in Dressrosa with a full flashback set to have revenge in Diamante. I'd sooner believe Inu will defeat Jack than Marco defeating King for this exact reason

King and Queen got portrayed as comparable through out this whole arc.

They are contrasted with Jack as overwhelmingly superior to him.
They are judged by Zoro to be opponents of similar difficulty in terms of getting through either of them to reach the roof.
They are described by Marco in the same breath as difficult opponents to hold on against

In no world King is anything but slightly stronger than Queen.

Anyone going King >> X >>>>Y >>>Z >>>> Queen now that is clear Sanji is fighting Queen has an obvious agenda :kayneshrug:

G

Gorosei Informer

looking forward for the Kid and Big Mum
Panels. Beat her my man!
Wouldn't it be hilariously poetic for someone called Kid to defeat Big Mom too? All the more reason it needs to happen! Kid really needs this massive W too!
:finally:

:kidsmile:

People would take him more seriously and respect him then as they should! Although they'll probably cry about plot convenience/armour somehow LOL! :bignews:

:nicagesmile:

King and Queen got portrayed as comparable through out this whole arc.

They are contrasted with Jack as overwhelmingly superior to him.
They are judged by Zoro to be opponents of similar difficulty in terms of getting through either of them to reach the roof.
They are described by Marco in the same breath as difficult opponents to hold on against

In no world King is anything but slightly stronger than Queen.

Anyone going King >> X >>>>Y >>>Z >>>> Queen now that is clear Sanji is fighting Queen has an obvious agenda :kayneshrug:
:kata::goyea::sanmoji:

Man, you should have been here when the Flying Six’s shoes were shown a week before their full introduction...more than a few people thought two of the feet belonged to Gin and he would make his return as one of Kaido’s top commanders :mihanha:
It's just making fun of people thinking Bowsette or Furry Rabbi Fanservice are joining the crew
Two times I got my hopes up and got crushed:
1. I thought the moon thing that abducted Capone was Enel back from the moon (what the fuck was that anyway) and Enel would resurface soon
2. I thought Vivi was joining 100%

We are likely to see Gin again in a cool way, such as we have seen Bellamy, but it's not gonna be something nearly as plot relevant as people think

IF, IF, IF and that's a big IF we get another Strawhat along the way, it's gonna be someone introduced way before the timeskip. HEY YOU'RE COOL LET'S JOIN MY FUCKING CREW ended with Brook

Status
Not open for further replies.