Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid vs Big Mom until Law arrived in the end of the chapter

Big Level Gap

Zoro vs King

Nothing new lool

Luffy VS Kaido fight be off screen before his second defeat lool

again, wait the summary before talking
Injured Zoro who's proven to be stronger than Law and Kid before he goes back to fighting Kaido to kill him.

The theory looks flawed to me as the true finishing blow to Kaido will presumably be inflicted by Zoro. Sure, that does not necessarily implicate that Luffy cannot deal the one that defeats him and he is still alive until Zoro kicks in, but the theory looks flawed in the premises hence less likely even if Big Mom also won't be defeated with Kidd's blow hence it would simply constitute a combo lacking that level of emphasis, therefore less intense to portray.
it depends on how you think kaido will meet his end, zkk is a good theory but I dont know yet. I am neither in support of ZKK nor against it, but I made that statement assuming luffy and kidd will defeat kaido and bigmom respectively

and I dont want bigmeme to be part of another future arc

I would have liked an Okama power ups, a COO power up, a different flames PU, etc I didn’t expect that lame ass Raid suit
i bet there is more, remember every one long concluded that sanji went all out and he has nothing.. but he came in with a new move

My idea of the Okama power up is basically some sort of special arnament unique to them.. coz remember sanji fought the strongest haki users there for 2 straight years.. he did develop an affinity for CoO what is left is incorporating any special skills from thier kingdom in his black keg style.

I would have liked an Okama power ups, a COO power up, a different flames PU, etc I didn’t expect that lame ass Raid suit
Exactly. Maybe a new variation of CoO instead would have been fire. Or as you said different flames but you could throw 1000 other examples in there.

Not to say that he won't get other powerups not related to the suit but still, I don't like its presence.

Sanji vs Queen makes a lot of sense. There will even be this dialogue at some point in the war. You're using your father's technology. you are him too. Sanji will throw the RS and Coc will wake up.

It's not like he's going to shoot laser beams with the RS. It just boosts physical atributes and has an utility gimmick in invisibility. Sanji is still fighting with his legs.
Yeah but it still gives additional powers. It's fine if you like it but for Sanji in particular this isn't the choice I would have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.