Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This fight ain't over until his head is severed!!!"
That's what Ashura Doji thinks. Oda already said that he considers Luffy shattering enemy's beliefs as bad as death.
Also,
"Killing their bodies is beside the point. I feel that, as a pirate, Luffy and his enemies care more about victory and defeat than they care about their lives."

Tell me with a straight face that If Luffy had lost consciousness after beating 1 of 2 people he was fighting only for the remaining person to leave and a woman carried him to safety and healed him you wouldn't call that plot armor.
That was a plot nerf. Zoro sword got stolen off-screen just for all that too happen. Besides gyukimaru was scared of Zoro.

Rooftop: after defeat the SH's hanged on stakes are tortured and right before they get anihilated by a blast attack Law replaces them with the Scabbards upon their request.

The SHs are the new ghosts that hunt Kaido. Act 4.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy and Kaido playing that mind game

Kaido: Tell everyone I defeated him, no one should believe he can win

Luffy: Tell everyone I will win

:smart:
What do you think about Law declaring that he will believe in Luffy's victory?
- Law says that after spending a long time with Luffy, he wants to believe in him.
It reminds me of this scene from Sanji and Zoro:

Law has now also placed his faith in Luffy.

This makes me feel more confident in my claim that Law will continue to accompany the Strawhats Post Wano (as a de facto member).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera

How do you think Chopper accomplishes the prowess of healing Zoro?

Complete healing?
healing to get back to 100% temporarily?

Do you see Zoro vs King if Chopper indeed manages to heal Zoro?
I don't think Zoro getting healed is what determines whether he fights King. If the narrative needs Zoro to fight King, he'll do so (whether he's been healed or not). Likewise, if the narrative requires Zoro to fulfil a role different from defeating King.
I don't expect Zoro to be healed to 100%.

do you think the kaido flashback will come from this?
I expect Kaido and/or Yamato to get a flashback during their fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.