Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Law dies (After something major about the Will of D and Luffy of course)
  • 40% chance of happening imo.
I give Law's chances of death on Wano <= 3% chances. If Law dies, it would be at EOS.

Law joins the crew as a representive of Luffy's grand fleet.
  • 20% chance of happening imo.
Law is way too important to join the Grand Fleet. That's an even inferior status to joining the Strawhats directly.

I would give this <= 5% chances of happening.

Law leaving the Strawhats behind to do something else has <= 22% chances for me.

Law joins the crew as an official member
  • 40% chance of happening imo.
I'm at >= 70% chance that Law accompanies the Strawhats Post Wano.

>= 30% chances that he does this as an official member of the Strawhat Pirates.

5ch spoilers post:

"End of the rain (candy shower)" is released on the panicking mobs
If you know Kamen Rider Gaim, think of an arrow in the sonic arrow that you shoot above.

Sanji, who invaded the attack, kicked the queen's fire and prevented it.
That the queen wanted to see it again
By the way, the neck hits and Pero is out of the hall

The role of the chopper in changing players is to cure Zoro

-google translation

sounds like Sanji passes zoro off to chopper

I’m sticking with the fact that Kinemon is using his last of his haki to stay just also be cause i don’t think Kaidos attack was weak, his head should’ve been bent.

Law and Kid will be interesting to see I hope that fight doesn’t get off screened, cause Kid is adamant about 1 vs 1 ing BM

No clue how long it will be before Luffy can fight again, I think Zoro will be back up soon as King comes down to Fight

My guess is Oda will now focus more on The side fights and maybe Yamato, who’s next Nakama!!!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
5ch spoilers post:

"End of the rain (candy shower)" is released on the panicking mobs
If you know Kamen Rider Gaim, think of an arrow in the sonic arrow that you shoot above.

Sanji, who invaded the attack, kicked the queen's fire and prevented it.
That the queen wanted to see it again
By the way, the neck hits and Pero is out of the hall

The role of the chopper in changing players is to cure Zoro

-google translation

sounds like Sanji passes zoro off to chopper
Fake.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Looks like Oda really did a Law and Kid vs Pacifista parallel, except this time it's Big Mom their opponent

:kidsmile::lawbepo:vs :fullmom:

Let's all pray the infernal duo gets rid of Big Mom this arc, so that she doesn't get another one @rerere @Pantheos @Legendaryconquer#1 @Trafalgar_D_Law :pepemwai:
I think they need to defeat Linlin if they are to have bounties that will compare to (or exceed) Zoro's.

They haven't really done anything else to justify bounties above 1.5B.

I wonder what will draw Marco away from King to allow Zoro to fight him. I also wonder when that fight starts.
The timing seems off right now, especially if Sanji's fight against Queen begins this soon.
Unless Marco decides to leave King to Kawamatsu and Izo and helps Chopper heal Zoro, I'm not too sure how Oda will piece it all together.
If Chopper ends up not getting any assistance from Marco, then I wouldn't want Zoro to get healed too quickly since it kind of makes Hakkai less credible in the end. Though, the problem with this is that we wouldn't actually be getting a full-on fight between Zoro and King the same way we would with Sanji and Queen.
Whatever Oda chooses to do, I hope it turns out good in the end, lol.

Chopper gonna heal zoro . I think chopper will need marco help and might learn new things from marco. So its possible for sanji vs king queen and perospero to happen .
:stealthblack::stealthblack:

Note : sanji is currently fighting both Queen and perospero . :stealthblack::stealthblack:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I toned down a little bit what I said. He won't be like Law but I don't expect him to be a true rival or enemy after Wano
Yeah, I don't expect him to remain a rival Post Wano. Well if he gets the most credit for Linlin's defeat, then I'll reconsider.

So, next chapter we will see whats Yamato DF?
@Cinera
I get the feeling that the next chapter going be your nut chapter. Yamato vs Kaido seems a big clash happening soon. And probably the reveal of Yamato fruit.
I don't think we'll see Yamato's DF reveal so soon? I kind of expect Yamato vs Kaido to start off in Base with Yamato and Kaido trading attacks and sparring for a bit before the transform.

I would be surprised if we don't see e.g. a Thunder Bagua clash. I think Oda will take the opportunity to show how Yamato stacks up to Kaido.

We'll see Yamato's fruit, but I'm not sure it will be next chapter. The main scenario I imagine I would be wrong is if Kaido's battle progression is: Zoan —> Base —> Hybrid instead of Base —> Zoan —> Hybrid. If it's the latter, I don't think we'll see Yamato's DF reveal next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.