Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda went bananas having anyone other than luffy fight kaido. He should've stuck to his old arc witting style. These fodder like kinemon are just soaking up panel time when a second later their fake death was just apparently fake.

meh how bad can one piece be, no way it will be worse than snk.
that manga actually blackpilled me and other.

Well, i could elaborate other arc's weakness too, but it will be a waste of time. If u wanna judge something, wait till it finished, especially to people who read for free and complain everything
we have 0 death at alabasta and enies lobby.
if internet was a thing back there nibbas would complain same

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
By the way... how is it possible that Nekumamushi still didn’t arrive on live floor to where Perospero is?

Let’s go back and check serial of events:

- Inuarashi tells scabbards to go ahead and will take care of Jack
- Neku runs with all scabbards... then Shishilian appears and tells him to the wherebouts of Perospero... Neku goes ahead to face him...
- Scabbards still run towards momo... then decide to split... Kinemon and Kiku head to Momo.
- Sanji while running to Momo meat the other group of Izo, Kawamatsu.. who are running randomly
- They run randomly but then Zoro tells them to head to Live Floor...
- Sanji now arrives at live floor before Neku

now I understand Sanji is fast... but he’s carrying Zoro.. and he also is going to Live Floor NOT KNOWING of his supposed role and how he is needed... while Neku is headed there with a straight clear goal, Perospero.. and STILL not arriving
Pretty weird
Because he didnt know where Perospero was, I think.
Monkey dude said Wanda and Carrot went after him, but at the time, he was outside. So maybe Perospero finds them, them "somehow" Perospero is sent flying there. LMAO.
With the amount of useless movement the characters do to end up in the same place they were, I don't think that's far fetched at all. :P

Weevil is too dumb to climb the waterfall.
Kizaru is probably going to be stopped by Shanks or another powerful character.... he is too op for Marco...especially that Marco is fresh.
King vs Marco started an hour ago...you are literally fighting.

I'm talking about something that is already happening while you are wishing for it to change. That's the difference.
Fights are continuously switching.. you have to look at the bigger picture sometimes and consider all the hints about all parties involved and WHO may get involve in future..

this is the same way when Marco didn’t arrive yet and we were considering Marco in the war and whom he will face and we see comments like yours who didn’t want to consider the idea of him showing up.. and facing someone here... yet here we are...

Wasn't Yamato on the 3rd floor just last chapter and now she's somehow appeared in first floor where Kaido is.
That is what i was talking about last week. Sanji making it to Momo made the most sense, since he was the closest one to them. But i new Yamato was most likely saving Momo and Oda would make her magicaly appear there in time. Well, that is exactly what happend lol
It took her forever to get to the 3rd floor, but now when the plot requires it, she can teleport 2 floors instantly lol

Oda and his speed writing is the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.