Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hyping CoC enhanced attack because Kaido hyped it yet Rayleigh also said this about Katakuri's technique.
It's a combination of several things:
  • Kaido hyped it in a superlative manner: "a handful of the very strongest" sounds like "a handful of Top Tiers".
  • Kaido reiterated again that Luffy had acquired "a powerful weapon".
  • This is the power up that made Luffy a Top Tier.
  • Base Luffy went from getting low diffed by Hybrid Kaido in 2 seconds to pushing Hybrid Kaido to upper medium or lower high difficulty.
  • Luffy only lost because his technique was still unrefined.
  • So even with an incomplete technique, Luffy jumped 2 sub tiers because of this power.

Uber Busoshoku simply does not have the hype, portrayal or feats that Uber Haoshoku does. Luffy actually jumped 2 sub tiers after learning how to clad himself in Haoshoku. Meanwhile, learning Future Sight did not boost him anywhere near as much.

Katakuri and King are more or less equal.
By portrayal, Katakuri wins a lot he always portrayed as big deal during WCI while King remained in background in 3 acts.
I do not claim that King has Haoshoku coating, he simply may not. Haoshoku coating is far above Future Sight as a power though.

King's current portrayal is pretty crap yeah. But if he's going to fight Zoro, then Oda will hype him up.

He may simply not fight Zoro. In that case, it's fine for him to be Katakuri level.

Katakuri being a big deal in his own crew doesn't matter?

Ulti and Page One have been far more impressive than the likes of Snack, and they are the weakest of the Tobi Roppo.

The Beast Pirates executives are simply >> The Big Mom Pirates.

Post Udon Luffy needed G4 for Ulti.

Both still clap Yamato
Yamato > King > Marco > Katakuri.

Also why tf is everything here about power levels and Sanji vs Zoro? Grow up smh, they are just side characters anyways and will never shine as much as Luffy so trying to wank anyone of them is pointless.

Why not just read one piece for what it is - an adventure?

It's a combination of several things:
  • Kaido hyped it in a superlative manner: "a handful of the very strongest" sounds like "a handful of Top Tiers".
  • Kaido reiterated again that Luffy had acquired "a powerful weapon".
  • This is the power up that made Luffy a Top Tier.
  • Base Luffy went from getting low diffed by Hybrid Kaido in 2 seconds to pushing Hybrid Kaido to upper medium or lower high difficulty.
  • Luffy only lost because his technique was still unrefined.
  • So even with an incomplete technique, Luffy jumped 2 sub tiers because of this power.

Uber Busoshoku simply does not have the hype, portrayal or feats that Uber Haoshoku does. Luffy actually jumped 2 sub tiers after learning how to clad himself in Haoshoku. Meanwhile, learning Future Sight did not boost him anywhere near as much.

I do not claim that King has Haoshoku coating, he simply may not. Haoshoku coating is far above Future Sight as a power though.

King's current portrayal is pretty crap yeah. But if he's going to fight Zoro, then Oda will hype him up.

He may simply not fight Zoro. In that case, it's fine for him to be Katakuri level.

Katakuri being a big deal in his own crew doesn't matter?

Ulti and Page One have been far more impressive than the likes of Snack, and they are the weakest of the Tobi Roppo.

The Beast Pirates executives are simply >> The Big Mom Pirates.

Post Udon Luffy needed G4 for Ulti.

Yamato > King > Marco > Katakuri.
Dude, stop trying to hype up King so you can make Zoro look good. Zoro will beat him with half his bones broken. That shows how strong King is.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Even if Zoro is healed up I’m still expecting it to be a nerfed Zoro against King. In my mind Oda went out of his way to do so in order to make his fight vs King work. So I don’t think Zoro deserves to be moved down by anyone for fighting King. If anything it’s all the more impressive to beat a YC1 while not full go.
I mean if it's indeed nerfed Zoro vs King, then I'll reconsider.

The extent to which Zoro has recovered will be made clear by Chopper.

I mean if it's indeed nerfed Zoro vs King, then I'll reconsider.

The extent to which Zoro has recovered will be made clear by Chopper.
That's not how it works. You're literally moving a guy's powerscale on what makes Zoro looks the best.

Seriously, stop being stupid fanboys/girls.

Uh yes, Sanji is doing great against Queen's weakest form right now.
It's not the weakest form defensively. Zooan is more tanky if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.