Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut to the 1st floor roof, we can see Kiku and Kanjuurou in the ground. Momonosuke and Shinobu are running away. Kaidou is about to follow them but he’s stabbed in the leg by Kinemon, whose head is all bloodied.

Flashback to when Kinemon decided he has to act as Momonosuke’s father to conceal his true identity. We can see he had troubles saying Momonosuke’s name without adding "-sama" at the end (Raizou laughed at him). But they both practiced together until they can casually call each other "father" and "son".

Back to the present. Kaidou asks Kinemon what is the point of this struggling. He should just accept his defeat and die like a warrior. Kaidou then grabs a katana (it seems is Kiku's sword or the one that fake Oden used to stab Kiku) and stabs Kinemon, piercing his back and his abdomen.
Kiku's death affected me in no way but this gonna make me sad if Kinemon dies like this. Let the guy meet his wife once, man. :josad:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji is getting a bounty above Queen, Zoro is getting a bounty above King.

Kidd and Law need bounties above 1.5B not to fall behind Sanji let alone Zoro.

I think Kid may defeat Big Mom momentarily. Or the fight is stopped. CP0 is there to report everything.
King and Queen also defeated Linlin (Queen even captured her) and they didn't get bounty increases.

Merely fighting Linlin is not enough. Kidd and Law need to defeat Linlin to get high bounties.

CP0 will give Yamato Odens old bounty because Yamato is Oden.
Sounds silly to me. It'll be a weird gag. It's not like CP 0 know anything about how Yamato is Oden.

CP0 will not credit Yamato a single bit with Kaidos defeat.
It depends on the role she plays.

Once Kaido dies, that’s enough clout to warrant the bounty increase of the leaders of the Raid. Who are Luffy Kid and Law
Nope. Kidd and Law are fighting Linlin, they'll only get credited for Linlin. You're trying to assume that they'll be credited for the defeat of the Yonkou they barely fought instead of the ones they're currently fighting? Does that not sound stupid to you?

And idk if they will report Zoro killing Kaido
Everything will be reported.

We also see Who's Who angry and King looking at everyone
I think this scene will be cool, with Who's Who changing mood immediatly (while previous chapter he was laughing at Luffy's death) and King (probably on the Live Floor) assisting at everybody having their confidence back and so being him the one with the shoulders to the wall...
I expect great panels here.

Lol, that doesn't work.

They are not going to get 1.5B+ bounties by association.

The credit for Kaido's defeat is going to Luffy or Luffy and Zoro/Yamato.

In your scenario, Sanji ends up with maybe double Kidd's bounty. Both Yonkou will fall this arc.
Plot reasons aside, both emperors falling here just makes for a more interesting story tbh. The landscape of the entire OP world will be different post wano and it'll be glorious. Also no one wants BM as a major villian for 3 arcs in a row, that's lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.