Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I'm like 50/50 right now on:

- Kanjuro turning good. If he's alive, I don't see why or how Oda will continue to play the "actor" trope with him. I have a feeling there will be some emotional moment between the 3 and "10" scabbards being a thing.

- Asura will also recover. Inu will lose and recover. Raizo will win. Denjiro will help Franky but then lose, then recover. Neko will win. Izou and Kawamatsu will play their roles and stay alive.

- The 10 Numbers being used to destroy the capital

- Consequently, the 10 scabbards there to save the capital from the 10 Numbers.

Just seems like it could be on the nose in terms of symbolism and giving the scabbards good personal victories.
Disagree on Kanjuro.

All right, I gotta talk about it again - Momo hearing Luffy’s voice saying he’s gonna beat Kaido is fine, whatever, standard fare for a predictable shonen...but WHAT THE FUCK, HOW did he not recognize him last chapter?! He’s spent more time around Luffy over the last few canonical weeks and months than his own fucking father, there’s a zero percent chance he could speak to a fucking ancient elephant a few arcs ago but didn’t notice right away that he was hearing his greatest ally’s voice now. It’s a minor thing, I know, but it’s emblematic of the larger problem, that Oda thinks we’ve all gone as soft in the head as he has and we won’t remember basic facts from either context or previous parts of the series in the face of ~*~manufactured dramatic tension for the sole purpose of filling panel space~*~
Give me a God damn break, this could have been avoided by just showing Momo going “Huh??” last chapter instead of crying like a bitch over a sensation he supposedly got acclimated to between the time Luffy left Zou and when he came to Wano :stop:
This Voice of All Things communication stuff seems to be really loud in the head of whoever is listening to.
Momo and Luffy were literally covering their ears when they were hearing Zunisha... So I really don't think this was a problem since we see Momo in pain like when he first heard Zunisha, so it actually makes sense for Momo to react like he did.
So yeah pretty in line with what we saw before in the series.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This Voice of All Things communication stuff seems to be really loud in the head of whoever is listening to.
Momo and Luffy were literally covering their ears when they were hearing Zunisha... So I really don't think this was a problem since we see Momo in pain like when he first heard Zunisha, so it actually makes sense for Momo to react like he did.
So yeah pretty in line with what we saw before in the series.
Tell me how this makes sense - Momo said he was staying behind at Zou when Luffy left for WCI to learn more about VOAT and how to communicate through it; he was able to pick up pretty quick that he was vibing with Zunisha, an animal to whom he had never previously spoken; now, even giving him the benefit of the doubt with how much it hurt, you’re telling me Momo had NO idea what has happening to him when the exact same thing had happened just weeks before? He didn’t say “Ow, it hurts,” he said “What is that? Who is it?” as if this was his first time experiencing the sensation. On top of that, to not recognize a voice he should be more than intimately familiar with by now is just dumb writing, there’s no argument otherwise.

Tell me how this makes sense - Momo said he was staying behind at Zou when Luffy left for WCI to learn more about VOAT and how to communicate through it; he was able to pick up pretty quick that he was vibing with Zunisha, an animal to whom he had never previously spoken; now, even giving him the benefit of the doubt with how much it hurt, you’re telling me Momo had NO idea what has happening to him when the exact same thing had happened just weeks before? He didn’t say “Ow, it hurts,” he said “What is that? Who is it?” as if this was his first time experiencing the sensation. On top of that, to not recognize a voice he should be more than intimately familiar with by now is just dumb writing, there’s no argument otherwise.
i know right?! it would only make sense if there is another creature aside from luffy who emitted those voice, if it was luffy why would he freak out?

Why people think other matchups. I do not know.

When Sanji fight with Xdrake, The line is very clear. I m famous among dinosaurs. Match have already been decided.
Kaido will be defeated Luffy. That means all of Kaido generals must be defeated Strew Hat. That is why Big Mom is there. So that kid and law won't fight Kaido and relevant.
So when we see the matchup.

Luffy vs Kaido
Sanji vs Queen
Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
Jimbei vs Who is Who
Nami and Usopp vs Page 1 and Ulti
Chopper is healer as always. I forgot Franky matchup.
Just iam thinking Jack. But Jacks case so unclear and unpredictable. This mathcup can means new strew hat crew member also. But begining of the OP story. Luffy said myself . Ten people should do . Either nobody attend strew hat (already 10) or one of strew hat member should die to complete 10 at EOS.

Only one person left to match Kaido General. This is Zoro . Thus just apoo and hawkins were taken xdrake and killer. Because these matchups is like payoff between them. new gen vs new gen.

All Kaido pure general match strewhat crew. Arc confirmed.

I usually check the fan translation, and tho there are times that i don't like how they put some things, I don't say anything because it's not important. But this time there is something i must say about what Law says in the end.

He says in the raw: Grow up, Eustass-ya. Let's go with a temporary 'alliance'

The important thing it's not the temporary alliance part but how he says that sentence. Showing him selfish giving orders, like he has been influenced by Luffy's sefishness.

But in the fan translation he says "Don't you think we should play nice for a while?". To me(maybe my english level is not that good) that sounds like he is asking instead of being selfish.

It may not be important for some people but I had to say it.

Law has been effected by Strawhat syndrome :lawsigh:

i hate to admit it but sanji was very cool with his dynamic entrance and showing the fat retarded dino what hes made of. atta dude. also keep up the cool and collected attitude. we liked pre sanji alot. so keep this persona of sanji going more. and respect for kinemon aswell. and chopper, please heal the badass that is zoro so that he and sanji team up against queen. i liked the chapter. keep it going guys.

You're saying it as if Chopper died. Yes, 30 minutes time boost should thecniquely have repercussions on Chopper's body, that's obvious–also Chopper received damage from Queen but he will for sure come back. First of all, you forgot that there are also three additional doctors in Wano: The mink Doctor from Zou, Law who is currently fighting against Meme, and Marco who is currently fighting against Queen. Some of them can help Chopper to recover faster, I'd bet on the Zou mink doctor since he's currently not fighting anyone. Second, Oda can use ass pulls! Chopper's 30 minutes time boost was an ass pull, we've never seen Chopper and Ceasar having that conversation together, Oda just made it up and showed us the flashback. Oda can easily do the same trick once again. Chopper might have another flashback in which Ceasar tells Chopper that he can help with his recovery tim.
Yep, but I said that just because I personally think that Chopper's role in this war is almost ended and he's already done more than enough anyway: countered the virus saving the day, stalled Queen a bit, will heal Zoro so that he'll beat King. He can rest now.
To me the hint about the increased collateral effects of the enanched rumble balls is a clear signal that he'll be done soon, but of course I can be wrong, it's just a deduction.

It seems now Luffy is capable of using telepathy too!LOL!Great chapter!Looking foward to Kaido vs Yamato and Sanji vs Queen!Hope we get Kaido's flashback now!
luffy talking to momo makes sense since luffy is confirmed user of VOAT, what doesnt make sense at all is momo not being able to recognize his voice last chapter.
Post automatically merged:

if act is ending next chapter then we will get the double spread of onigashima directly over this tree in the last page

First clash is nice.
Then Sanji is gonna comment how tough Queen is.
Queen is gonna say Sanji is weak.
Raid Suit. Queen gets rekt.
Goes hybrid.
Sanji gets rekt.
Some new move/PU.
Queen loses.
Yay.
F-U-N.:few:
I guess RS will be broken at some point . Wearing suit not suitable for Sanji character. At the begining, he said i swallowd my pride to help and save people. To save momonu
Mr. Prince + the Hunter...
# Sanji fight until he can keep up to Queen
- sanji will be bothered "this is going nowhere" -> RS
- Queen "i know that stealth black, I'm the one who invented it"
- Sanji last word beating Queen "but, I'm the one who use it" "i'm not just anybody, we're not in the same caliber"

"But this is a war" dont be happy just yet!
Sanji might switch to king & queen. If chopper only can heal up to 10 men, marco might help chopper to upscale to 20.000 doriki for "the dead leaves no tale" 1.2 Billion Berries ++ inline.

VoAT is highlighted. Kaido cant understand Joyboy because Kaido just cant.

Wait for meme :
1. Sanji save Chopper ~ Shanks save Coby
2. Luffy takes the lying down Yamato's will ~ Luffy takes the lying down Lawl's will
Im thinking inverse. Some point , Queen humilating Sanji for using RS . And sanjis pride not allowed to wear anymore. And then something will be wake up, you know what.

Yep, but I said that just because I personally think that Chopper's role in this war is almost ended and he's already done more than enough anyway: countered the virus saving the day, stalled Queen a bit, will heal Zoro so that he'll beat King. He can rest now.
To me the hint about the increased collateral effects of the enanched rumble balls is a clear signal that he'll be done soon, but of course I can be wrong, it's just a deduction.
Knowing Oda I can guarantee you that Chopper will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.