Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'll be honest, I skipped one or two posts between Lind and Susopp when they were quite long since I was at work. I'll read them later. However, why do you doubt them now? Is it because they voiced some doubts over Susopp? Because other than that you haven't really given any explanation on why you sus them. So please do so.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
The Rhea vote is exactly a random vote. I wanted to see if someone would jump on it and then move the discussion that way.
So what do you say now that someone did jump on it?

town core level hard clear
i'd like to think i played enough with him to tell

scum beta tends to avoid these interactions, not indulge himself in them
Why are you townclearing beta because he explained game mechanics? Thatโ€™s what he does all the time as scum
Are you scum king trying to identify your scum mates?

the most you can say here is that I might have soft defended Susopp, but I didn't even do that, I just pointed out that the King shouldn't be the absolute main focus on D1, we can observe him and deal with him later.
The king is not guaranteed to be town and Usopp stated several questionable things. You are correct that the king shouldn't be the focus but the fact that the very same king is trying to lynch someone while contradicting himself means we have to look at him and your response is that we shouldn't therefore what you stated was a defense. I guess we should just ignore Ekko because he is king.

Also I am more inclined to lynch the player that simply wants to sheep.

The T-Pein thing is legit a fact lol. There's no defense there.
Well if it is a fact that doesn't mean what he did was towny in anyway. I fail to see how Lind is scum or cult in this situation. If town agrees with Ekko I need to know exactly why because if Lind flips town I want to know who we should look at.

The Rhea vote is exactly a random vote. I wanted to see if someone would jump on it and then move the discussion that way.
So basically it's a random vote because that is their purpose and given the content in the game so far, you could do better mate. I have a good feeling that I have you caught.

You're misreading me two games in a row. I am Blue Dragon.
Two games in a row? You were scum last game (al' game). You were scum the first game I played here (Flower's game). From the time I read Flower's game and subbed in for you, I knew you were scum. I trust my reads so if I see players trying to avoid anything that would hint to their alignment it usually means they are not town.

Again I would like to keep games separate. The past is irrelevant. My primary point is that randomly voting for players serves no purpose (unless you did it early i.e page 1), no amateur will fall for that at this point in the game.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Looks like Destoryer dipped for now, and I was looking to see more of him as he stands out as one of my most prominent suspects right now...

Oh and by the way, I'm liking Udell so far, he's exposing himself quite a bit and his game logic looks fine to me, a good binomial, therefore town lean for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Yes.

:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

At the very least I agree that I'm not enjoying the lack of activity rn.

Game feels boring.
๐Ÿ˜ช
feel free to do something to spark the activity

Anyway, we can leave Susopp alone for some time and see how he plays. If he's helpful to town we can keep him around, if not we can leave him to the butler.
pretty much ya
lynching king is useless. leave him to butler if something is amiss

voting for the king in itself specially day 1 is anti town af

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Looks like Destoryer dipped for now, and I was looking to see more of him as he stands out as one of my most prominent suspects right now...

Oh and by the way, I'm liking Udell so far, he's exposing himself quite a bit and his game logic looks fine to me, a good binomial, therefore town lean for now.
"town" is a controversial term in this game, I guess BD is more appropriate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Apropos of nothing, Lightโ€™s vote on Rhea is more of a policy thing than an actual sus...most of yโ€™all have played with them enough times to know that. Not defending Light because I have no real read on him yet, but that vote doesnโ€™t raise my suspicions at the moment.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
so you think ekko vs Lindt is scum vs scum?
Whatโ€™s your take on their interaction?[/QUOTE

I just think it's a good idea to keep an eye on those two. Either of them being scum wouldn't surprise me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Nah i'm good.
How you doing though, your highness?
doing good. could be better

From what I read Beta and Destroyer are both town.

You contradicted yourself here. First you acknowledged that Queen literally stated that she personally chose the King now you are back to using the 65% to 35% chance when the host obviously didn't use RNG?? If you were chosen then this cannot be use to prove your innocence.
?
queen chose me as the king personally
but she rolled dice for my alignment
65-35
where is the contradiction?

Lind is 100% correct here. Unless you were throwing out bait using decide fate early helps scum faction more. Meaning if Lind is scum why would he care if you use decide fate early? Yet somehow in your eyes Lind is scummy? Utter horseshit.
i didnt use the ability yet. im not sure why r u talking like i did
i'll use it when i want. using it early or late is not an indicative of the king alignment imo
next case..

I cannot imagine that Lind would jump on your case if he was scum. So now I am questioning your motives here Ekko. I lack any meta knowledge on Lind however he does seem to be quite the intelligent player and falling for this type of bait makes zero sense to me.
there is no bait. u and lind are just jumping to conclusions thats all
but lind realized he fked uo midway so decided to continue instead of back off

Cult won't even know if the king is on their side. Therefore this push by lind could simply be a check on Ekko (which is what we are suppose to do). Lind's reaction here made me feel like he is in fact town.
how do u know cult is in game?

Ekko refuses to use reason and logic. Saying stuff like we should leave king alone. HORSESHIT, we do not leave the king alone because he do not know the kings alignment and we cannot investigate the king. We need to able to trust the king from reads alone because then we can let our protect roles protect the king when necessary.
i am more logical than any of u rn lmao
> u guys expect me to play by the strategy of a fken wiki page and are trying to determine my alignment based on it not based on the gameplay. its funny af
> u dont lynch the king. u leave him to butler, unless butler is dead
> idk about u guys but i'll definitly try to kill king early. cant have someone being almost confirmed townie run around free and creating a town pool.
> i dont need protection, i can protect myself lol

Right off the bat I already don't trust Ekko because scum do not target King N1 (another weak argument by him), also the king is conversion immune. Taking out the knight and other royals are usually high priority for scum/cult rather than the king himself. Seriously Ekko what are these arguments, it's like you are pushing hard for a mislynch because your case on Lind is asinine.
im positive u havnt read all my posts lol
dont try to measure my alignment using this linear thinking
go deeper my man
im not a ToL player, i will not play by ToL meta.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
so im not a ToL player, you are trying to measure me by ToL meta and strategies

in my eyes, i am semi confirmed IC and forming a town pool to move forward and narrow PoE later on

im almost positive either one of mafia or butler will kill me within first 2 nights so i might as well use all my stuff rn while i can

trying to determine my alignment based of what wiki says about how a king should play is wack asfk, specially given how i didnt even use my abilities yet and ur all just being presumptuous now

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I concur.

First Pein threw a vote at destroyer and then he threw his vote at Lind. I don't like T-Peins vote and I had him down as a hard scum for sheeping Ekko's nonsense. Considering how good you are at mafia why do you notice this but made no comment on Usopp vs Lind? You or Pein has to be scum. I will lean for latter given what I know about T-Pein's scum meta.

Usopp also lead town for entire game as scum in the dragon ball game playing exactly like this.

Vote Lynch T-Pein @Queen
fair enough but with this same playstyle me and tpein shat on scum on naruto game

but alas game was too unbalanced it didnt matter

just sit back and let us do the job

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
u dont expect an actual case on players from 3 pages in

u vote them up and make up something see how it rolls

im sure u played mafia b4 @Jew D. Boy
Youโ€™re sure? Thatโ€™s good, since weโ€™ve played together four or five times now...glad we can check โ€œUsopp is still lucid and capable of remembering thingsโ€ off the list, but Iโ€™m not sure why I had to be tagged specifically. If this is about what I said regarding Light and Rhea, I think the tactic youโ€™re describing becomes less effective the more itโ€™s used, i.e. every round those two play together. If a pitcher throws a batter the same pitch to start every single at-bat, the batter will learn how to hit it real quick.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Game's not as active as I thought it would be.
feel free to throw out ur opinion on whats happening rn
me vs lind
tpein vs udell
honestly udell vs everyone thats active lol

One more note about this,
I offed him on day one so his only scum experience with me is just one phase.
Kinda lame how he is trying to frame it as if he has all this knowledge of my scum meta.

*rolls eyes
yea udell is sometimes easy to fool since he doesnt look deep enough

thinks scum hands themselves on gold platter

kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
honestly udell calm down
ur trying so hard to paint make us scum lmao

ur saying we play like this as scum but stats clearly show more games where we have this playstyle as town

u r very selective lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.