Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Read carefully, I still doubt he was but I got the result. Now go back to the wiki and check what I am.
I think I might have an idea. But if what Blother is saying is true, then what?

I observed him to see if he would make any moves. And he didn't make any.
He's been hinting at having something on Ratchet. It is possible that he has some ability that doesn't count as visiting, but this definitely needs to be examined in more detail now.

He's been hinting at having something on Ratchet. It is possible that he has some ability that doesn't count as visiting, but this definitely needs to be examined in more detail now.
My ability cannot be observed so maybe that is what happened.
I 100% did make some moves tho.

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
If he tell the truth, I can confirm the other guy and continue since the other guy is already checked too.
But, something I bothered is he said T-Pein is doing nothing but T-Pein said he got something on Ratchet. If T-Pein said the truth, Blother and T-Pein might be a Blue Dragon. But, if one of them is lying... I'm going to have a lot of trouble with my calculations.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
My ability cannot be observed so maybe that is what happened.
I 100% did make some moves tho.
If I am not mistaken there are only 3 BD roles whose actions don't count as visiting. One of them is unique. The other has been hinted by someone else thus far. We're gonna need to talk this in more detail. But we need @Ratchet to come talk to us as well.

But, something I bothered is he said T-Pein is doing nothing but T-Pein said he got something on Ratchet. If T-Pein said the truth, Blother and T-Pein might be a Blue Dragon. But, if one of them is lying... I'm going to have a lot of trouble with my calculations.
There are abilities that don't count as visits. Anyway be sure to note everything in your logbook for us please. I think a few have an idea now on who you are.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Anyway, I really need to go to sleep now. See ya guys later.

@Ten Yaksha Blother It's time for you to tell everyone and be honest, are you Blue Dragon or Unseen/Cult? :catsure:
I really like the way you play lmao.
Makes me laugh.
I don't mind claiming.
I observed him to see if he would make any moves. And he didn't make any.
And there was no deaths anyways, so I don't know if this helps.
Why did you claim so early. You outed T-Pein by doing this when he hasn't shared his info yet. This was a poor decision. The decision to check Pein was good but revealing this info when it was not necessary was bad. You should have at least waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.