Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Mango. I think you should switch to him, since he’s also a sus.
Either one could go today but I’d rather go for knight first.

Mango is weird and should be checked but knight beating around the bush for every question isn’t townie at all. I don’t like all of the wifom logic + new player arguments being thrown around to defend him

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Either one could go today but I’d rather go for knight first.

Mango is weird and should be checked but knight beating around the bush for every question isn’t townie at all. I don’t like all of the wifom logic + new player arguments being thrown around to defend him
I’m gonna need you to trust me Kiwi, you didn’t have me as a scum lean so clearly you think I’m a good guy.

Mango must go

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’m gonna need you to trust me Kiwi, you didn’t have me as a scum lean so clearly you think I’m a good guy.

Mango must go
Good guy lol

I’m not gonna be around at EoD today
So if you can get the majority to agree on mango in the next hour, I’ll switch
Otherwise I’m not splitting up town votes

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah, I've been lurking, I didn't feel like posting much today because I didn't want to take out my bad day on the game.
Anyway, I'll confess to being guilty of not reading up the wiki, and also for baiting claims, but in my head it does make sense for the Sheriff or Paladin to come out as we'd know what we're dealing with, but it's whatever, what do I know, am I right.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if knight actually flips bad, TAC will look terrible lmao

and btw apparently even if we lynch the cult/uneen leader, the oldest member of the cult/assasin becomes the new leader

so we need back to back scum lynches since scum have cooldown on their nightly convert

Emil

Certified Memelord
how much time do we have left, there isnt any discussion going on

i can protect myself if i want so protect others if need be. i doubt i'll get shot tho at this point tbh

eitherway i think its a good point to hammer and start trial

[vote lynch knight]

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
TAC is so focused on Mango, I'm starting to think that he can be a lyncher too. I was checking the wiki and there is a role called Scorned with the objective is to get 2 targets lynched.

I don't know how much time we have left, but Light said that there are 7 votes on Knight. With Usopp that's 8. So I'm going to hammer the lynch.
Vote Lynch KnightOfTheSea @Queen

Vote Tally 3:
@MangoSenpai -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> Ten Yaksha Blother -> * -> Finalbeta -> Midnight Delight -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@The Destoryer -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> *
@Kiwipom -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Udell -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> *
@Light D Lamperouge -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> * -> Ratchet -> MangoSenpai -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Jew D. Boy -> Ratchet
@Nefertari Rhea -> Finalbeta ->TheKnightOfTheSea
@TheAncientCenturion -> MangoSenpai
@T-Pein™ -> MangoSenpai -> Ratchet
@Marimo_420 -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Midnight Delight -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Lindltaylor -> TheKnightOfTheSea

TheKnightOfTheSea - 9
Ratchet - 2
MangoSenpai - 1

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nefertari Rhea @The Destoryer @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

STOP POSTING

@TheKnightOfTheSea is being accused of treason! Phase 1 of the trial commences. The accused may defend himself and you guys may respond. You cannot vote yet. Every player can talk. However, you may only discuss about @TheKnightOfTheSea. No other game talk is allowed. This phase will last about 2 hours.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nefertari Rhea @The Destoryer @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

Status
Not open for further replies.