Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

1017 Spoiler
- The one who tailed Robin and Jinbe is... too big to reveal, the reveal will shake the world
(Reality: it was Otama)
- The one who healed the scabbards is... too big to reveal, and Vegakampang and Lolbrent will hype it like crazy
(Reality: it was Otama, her kibidango is a medicine just like WCI milk)
- Judge's son vs Judge's friend. Judge's son wins thanks to Judge's suit.
- Yamato vs Kaido at the end of the chapter
- Yamato: I am Oden and I will open the border of Wano!!
- Kaido: Shut up!!!
Tama healed the scabbards ? impossible since she already with Nami and Usopp before the scabbard were sent down by Law

1017 Spoiler
- The one who tailed Robin and Jinbe is... too big to reveal, the reveal will shake the world
(Reality: it was Otama)
- The one who healed the scabbards is... too big to reveal, and Vegakampang and Lolbrent will hype it like crazy
(Reality: it was Otama, her kibidango is a medicine just like WCI milk)
- Judge's son vs Judge's friend. Judge's son wins thanks to Judge's suit.
- Yamato vs Kaido at the end of the chapter
- Yamato: I am Oden and I will open the border of Wano!!
- Kaido: Shut up!!!
This funny as shit cuz it’s tru

yeah, actually great theory. but we need a dramatic scene where kids crew died.

cant imagine this unless the raid fails and we have act4
Now this part of the theory I do not buy. I can’t see Killer dying for 2 main reasons.

1. He is the most prominent character effected by the SMILE. Until we hit that plot point I don’t see Killer dying.

2. He is Kidds right hand man. His crews 2nd strongest fighter. His relationship with Kidd is very much like Zoros with Luffy. To me, he seems irreplaceable. What’s the point of getting a stronger crew if he needs to sacrifice his strongest man to do it? I don’t think any of the Supernova that Kidd recruits would be stronger than Killer.

Last edited:
LMFAO what a fanboy response. Is Kinemon an acient Zoan now because he got up more times than Ulti? Is Tama an acient zoan too because she tanked an Ulti attack and got right back up? Is Kanjuroo an ancient Zoan too? Is Luffy an acient Zoan because he got up more times than everyone? The whole scabbards are ancient zoans. No wait, EVERYONE in One Piece are acient Zoans since they all get knocked out, and get right back up if nothing happened.
"What a fanboy response"

Are you illiterate? Kinemon recovered once due to an unknown entity. That's it.

The first time Page 1 and Ulti got up, the fodder mention their ability being the reason they recover so fast on their own.

Stop being hardheaded

H

humanbeing

Oda's intention may be to fool us into thinking Yamato will join the SH's. When in reality Luffy could turn her down.
Tama is probably the one who will join the crew as Ace made them both a promise to take them out of Wano. But only one of them may take the spot or both.
no he is straightforward Yamato will join the crew without any doubt.

LMFAO what a fanboy response. Is Kinemon an acient Zoan now because he got up more times than Ulti? Is Tama an acient zoan too because she tanked an Ulti attack and got right back up? Is Kanjuroo an ancient Zoan too? Is Luffy an acient Zoan because he got up more times than everyone? The whole scabbards are ancient zoans. No wait, EVERYONE in One Piece are acient Zoans since they all get knocked out, and get right back up if nothing happened.
I'm convined this is a Sky alt

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda's intention may be to fool us into thinking Yamato will join the SH's. When in reality Luffy could turn her down.
Tama is probably the one who will join the crew as Ace made them both a promise to take them out of Wano. But only one of them may take the spot or both.
I mean, this is a tremendous amount of effort to put into what would amount to a pointless misdirection. If Oda wants to stick to the five year timeline and end the series soon, why waste this much panel space on someone who ISN’T gonna be a major part of the rest of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.