Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't get why Oda tries to make the number difference matter that much, if at all. Number don't matter if they are all fodder. In FMI we had 10 SH's vs a 100.000 fishmen! Didn't mean shit, Luffy knocked 50k out in a second and the rest wasn't worth anything anyways...
But now Oda introduced to us Tama with her plot convenience DF to switch the fodder from one side to another and that is supposed to be a game changer. How? Completely unnecessary character and her whole plot...it's just a waste of time.
Dramticism. Not saying it's good but probably what it's there for.

and sanji is attracted to underage girls:mihugh:
You are directing your hate towards a fictional character while you should direct it towards Oda himself. For him it's ok for a forced wedding to be done with a 16 yo girl which is completely fucked up and disgusting from him:pepeanger:
I don't know how it's viewed in Japan but they probably have a different way of seeing this type of stuff than in Europe or USA:few:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are directing your hate towards a fictional character while you should direct it towards Oda himself. For him it's ok for a forced wedding to be done with a 16 yo girl which is completely fucked up and disgusting from him:pepeanger:
I don't know how it's viewed in Japan but they probably have a different way of seeing this type of stuff than in Europe or USA:few:
I'm not directing my hate towards anything i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in @Sadistic Senpai attacking zoro because he slept with a prostitute when he stans sanji

I honestly don't get why Oda tries to make the number difference matter that much, if at all. Number don't matter if they are all fodder. In FMI we had 10 SH's vs a 100.000 fishmen! Didn't mean shit, Luffy knocked 50k out in a second and the rest wasn't worth anything anyways...
But now Oda introduced to us Tama with her plot convenience DF to switch the fodder from one side to another and that is supposed to be a game changer. How? Completely unnecessary character and her whole plot...it's just a waste of time.
her gifter taming plot didn't matter, it was just a cover for the main objective which is saving nami and ussop from ulti and page one, oda made it like they were protecting tama but in fact she was the one doing the protection, depending on the komainu's speed to stall and keep distance from ulti and page one until big mom weakens them, then nami swoops in with an easy W.

seriously what do ppl who say this want to happen, some guy to run in and start killing everyone with a knife? the stakes are higher and more of the straw hats are in danger than basically any other arc lol.
They really thought Kaido would run wild in Onigashima one shotting everyone with his Kanabo.
They are way too fixated with this idea that they got from a Wikipedia description.

Why you got triggered, because I got you cornered?

Lol, wtf you saying,

Let me simplify it for you:

You shoot down a bird, it falls to the ground, but it is still breathing but can't fly.
Then someone comes to the bird, and put an end to its life by cutting off its head.

In case of One Piece:
Luffy will defeat Kaido, making him unable to fight back at full strength,
And probably, I say "Probably", Zoro comes and cut off Kaido's head.

If you think that Zoro can defeat Kaido, then make a thread, I dare you!!!
In addition, give me your Payoneer ID, lets make a bet, if Zoro manage to defeat Kaido (1v1), I will send you $100. If he does not defeat Kaido in 1 v 1, then you will be liable to give $100.

Do you have balls to say yes to this?
:whitepress: so much cringe i cant even read this cap

hmm no it wasn't it was the girl from the emergence meme
Was it? Maybe it was someone else then. Point is she was an underage character from some hentai and you mostly didn't know that. Pudding appears to be an adult (ain't even flat-chested to depict that she's a teen). People didn't even start criticizing Sanji on it unless they come to know of her age meaning it wasn't obvious like you think.

I'm not directing my hate towards anything i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in @Sadistic Senpai attacking zoro because he slept with a prostitute when he stans sanji
Oh no... I’m not attacking Zoro at all.., you got me all wrong Lol
I’m just pointing out how Zoro fails to get a regular woman into bed, he only was able to pull it off with a prostitute hhhhhh

So, it’s basically about his dating game, and not about dating prostitute or not hhhh

??? the entire point of the arc was that the forced wedding was barbaric and horrible. learn to read bro

Status
Not open for further replies.