Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again the age of consent is 16 not 11.
Also not only age but mental, emotional and physical COMBINED (please pay special attention to the word combined) define mature or not.
Age of consent is not universal. In my state age of consent is 16, but is illegal for a 16 year old to have sexual relations anybody above 18. Your age of consent excuse is weak and honestly weird

a 40 year old dating a 16 year old is fine too right?
Post automatically merged:

The people of the flower capital will not die, Something will happen.
Oda is too soft.
The raid is not failing, Luffy will beat Kaido before the Island lands and then momo takes it somewhere else

" - CP0 comments that the battle has gone from 24,000 on the side of Kaidou Vs. 3,000 by the samurai, to 20,000 Vs. 7,000 due to the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters to the side of the samurai. "
stall piece still hasn't knocked out anyone?
They could have at least thrown the temporarily knocked out pleasures into the sea...
:seriously:
It is initially
30000 vs 5400
Then 27000 vs 5000 when we first see cp0
Then 24000 vs 3000
Because of queen hate speech, pleasurer and waiter turn side (4000)
current number is 20000 vs 7000

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And again, I’m ready to accept your argument that Sanji is a pedophile as a fact as long as you answer my questions, but you will NOT...
And I know it hhh
that already requires you to change the definition in your head at least.
This is why i say i don't care about what your excuses for this is.
I don't wanna argue this any further since Pantheos is right we are already treading the grey zone here.
Jackteo's admission that for him a real man is atracted to underage girls and you trying to excuse this kind of thing is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.