Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Wait a minute..
So destroyer targeted Ekko..

I guess @Udell was the one who was attempted culted then?
Since then FinalBeta would have protected Udell from getting converted, and I killed Finalbeta then

That's a yikes

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
idk, it makes no sense to me either, none of these could kill, and apparently I don't stop culting, so either Udell is culted and I killed CL, or I killed Finalbeta who killed the CL.
Or alternatively I killed both

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
100% Udell was not a convert target but a kill target. Convert isn't an attacking action IIRC, so Cult wanted Udell gone and I'm 80% sure Udell is still on our side.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
[Active - Rupture] Target player's veins rupture, causing them to bleed. They will die in 2 nights. This is a day ability. [3-shots]

[Active - Eradicate] Unleash ancient power within Mithras, attacking 2 target players at once at night. [3-shots]
Oh shit. What if he used Eradicate on one of the players and Udell? But Mango defended Udell, so it didn't go off on him?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
100% Udell was not a convert target but a kill target. Convert isn't an attacking action IIRC, so Cult wanted Udell gone and I'm 80% sure Udell is still on our side.
One thing that I found confusing is why there was no attempts at killing write up for Udell

Just checked with Queen and she said thereโ€™s no write ups for those

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
[Active - Brainwash]
During the night, attempt to convert target player into joining the Cult. If conversion fails 3 times in a row, you will convert a random convertable player. There can only be four living Cult members. 1-Day cooldown on success.
Cult has 2 people left.

They start with 2, converted N1 and now they lost someone on their cooldown night. I feel pretty good about this.

Since Marimo chose to kill โ€” I'm pushing the Eradicate angle โ€” we know for a fact Udell isn't Cult. We know he isn't Indie either because it's better for Cult to leave them around for the time being to distract town, or get rid of them during the day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.