Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
One of Marimo town reads is mafia then.. Should we start claiming?
Yeah I deffo think it's one of the town reads. Slight slight chance it could be one of the null ones too.

Should we start claiming?
Probably not yet, tho I see it already started.

Doesn't someone else promote to cult leader when Marimo dies.
I think so.

Also I think midnight might be alchemist.
That's what I concluded yesterday too.

Haven't ISO'd Marimo yet, did he post any of his town reads? Cause that'll be useful
Marimo's reads yesterday. His sus list so far looks bad, Mid admitted being an indie, Knight flipped BD, and Rhea is a BD lean too. Susopp I have no idea.

Too much dumping on Ratchet so it might not be him. Larry's partner is most likely in his town reads.
^

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Shit Beta could have kept a hard check on a confirmed town, so now anyone could be converted.

Does the knight protect against converts?
Doesn't say, but the message I got was;
"You killed someone while guarding your target last night. You have lost your shot of [Armored]. "
So if I protect someone else now I will die, lel

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Outta his town leans?

Mango would be my top guess.

Lind might be another Indie, if the ratio check outs.
Mango's claimed the hunter if I am not mistaken.

Doesn't say, but the message I got was;
"You killed someone while guarding your target last night. You have lost your shot of [Armored]. "
So if I protect someone else now I will die, lel
SO you killed Marimo most likely.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This is what it says for the Knight
Defend target player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable.
No specific mention if it works on converts or just kills.

Based on the players that died he either attempted to convert or he attacked. There is CD in between nights (unless he failed N1) so I believe he attacked. Mango should have committed suicide if he hit town. Destroyer and Beta is not offensive.

TAC feels more like town compared to D1.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Udell was attacked by Marimo -> Mango protected him

So Destroyer and Beta were killed... By what? Possible Arsonist, then? 2 kills in two phases is very possible, especially since Arso/Sorcerer can douse people in the day.

Rachet was silent so presumptive modblocked, we can exclude him from any overt naughty actions last night.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Based on the players that died he either attempted to convert or he attacked. There is CD in between nights (unless he failed N1) so I believe he attacked. Mango should have committed suicide if he hit town. Destroyer and Beta is not offensive.

TAC feels more like town compared to D1.
I have a separate kill ability which is like ToS vig, but not usable before N3.
The protect doesn't really discriminate

I want to hear from Jew. Ratchet should have been mod block so I doubt he is scum.

I don't think Marimo has the balls to convert a player I scum read but if he attempted to take my life last DP that would explain alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.