Status
Not open for further replies.
The only explanation about Beta is that cult got lucky and nailed him. The question is why?

Beta is known for his tunneling and he was going hard at destroyer. Beta almost never follows town wagons, so it doesn't make sense to kill him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
The only explanation about Beta is that cult got lucky and nailed him. The question is why?

Beta is known for his tunneling and he was going hard at destroyer. Beta almost never follows town wagons, so it doesn't make sense to kill him.
And since Beta is such an active town player who often treds his own path... Why silence him? Because he'd never leave a phase of his own volition.

The Beta thing is just confusing

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Marimo's reads yesterday. His sus list so far looks bad, Mid admitted being an indie, Knight flipped BD, and Rhea is a BD lean too. Susopp I have no idea.

Too much dumping on Ratchet so it might not be him. Larry's partner is most likely in his town reads.

Light- Townest Town
Udell- lean
Mango- lean
Lind- lean
Jew- tiniest lean.

Null on the rest.

Sus
- Mid
- Rhea
- Theknightofthesea

- scummieet scum- Ratchect

Ekko- Wack. Dont know about this guy.

:kobeha:

Aryt. I'm dipping.

Night.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Says 20 seconds on the wiki so that shouldn't translate to a whole day phase here. Something is off.
I'm assuming it would be a phase silence, cause partial silence doesn't make sense.

But this is really odd. Then Rachet was also... Not responding, so they were modblocked. We can cross them off from performing any actions last night right?

Marimo's reads yesterday. His sus list so far looks bad, Mid admitted being an indie, Knight flipped BD, and Rhea is a BD lean too. Susopp I have no idea.

Too much dumping on Ratchet so it might not be him. Larry's partner is most likely in his town reads.
One of Marimo town reads is mafia then.. Should we start claiming?

Doesn't someone else promote to cult leader when Marimo dies. Also I think midnight might be alchemist. I am going through wiki.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
One of Marimo town reads is mafia then.. Should we start claiming?

Doesn't someone else promote to cult leader when Marimo dies. Also I think midnight might be alchemist. I am going through wiki.
Haven't ISO'd Marimo yet, did he post any of his town reads? Cause that'll be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.