Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, how did an attack "decimate" someone, yet it failed to knock them out? This isn't a matter of Zoro being a much weaker iteration of himself back then. AdCoC elevates attacks to a whole other level. Zoro went from doing superficial damage to KaIdo, to scarring him.

So tell me how there wouldn't be a massive gap between Kaku and Zoro, if Zoro needed an attack that elevates him to a whole new level to beat him?
It did decimate him. He was getting carried around for days by Sanji opponent.

G

Gorosei Informer

He needs to get new editors asap, cuz this story is rotten LOL. It just keeps dragging, besides the yamato kaido part, the rest of this chapter is stupid
Completely agree. I keep typing out massive rants but the more I do so, the more upset, angry, disillusioned etc I get. I've followed this series for around maybe 17-18 years at least, I was a lot more casual about it before but took it more seriously after Naruto and Bleach ended and I have to say, after all these years I'm extremely disappointed and fed up with Oda.

It took Jinbei over 10 YEARS to join the crew finally, over 500 chapters! 500 chapters exactly to see Zoro's Asura again too! Oda has been been giving us sprinkles of Shanks and Mihawk at best too after One Piece has been going for what, almost 22 years now at least?

One Piece has really become too much of quantity over quality and becoming too ambitious, over saturated in characters and convoluted anrratively for its own good.

I actually wish Imu and Xebec didn't exist to be honest. At least not with in the current One Piece story but maybe a sequel or presequel series. Or even a "presequel" in the vein of what the Borderlands games did.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Completely agree. I keep typing out massive rants but the more I do so, the more upset, angry, disillusioned etc I get. I've followed this series for around maybe 17-18 years at least, I was a lot more casual about it before but took it more seriously after Naruto and Bleach ended and I have to say, after all these years I'm extremely disappointed and fed up with Oda.

It took Jinbei over 10 YEARS to join the crew finally, over 500 chapters! 500 chapters exactly to see Zoro's Asura again too! Oda has been been giving us sprinkles of Shanks and Mihawk at best too after One Piece has been going for what, almost 22 years now at least?

One Piece has really become too much of quantity over quality and becoming too ambitious, over saturated in characters and convoluted anrratively for its own good.

I actually wish Imu and Xebec didn't exist to be honest. At least not with in the current One Piece story but maybe a sequel or presequel series. Or even a "presequel" in the vein of what the Borderlands games did.
Did someone say borderlands?

We're so far down the line and Oda keeps trying to play the mystery/silhouette game and it's dropping sales because eventually people get tired of waiting and boring plots

The want action, new plots and unraveled mysteries

G

Gorosei Informer

We are 100+ chapters into Wano
The arc is a failure
Nothing to save it at this point
In my first deleted rant, I was talking about how arcs used to be what 30-40 chapters at most? And they felt so satisfying, so complete without dragging out like crazy. We had great 1v1 fights for the SHs, they got excellent humour and character moments, there was a lot happening and they were hype, exciting and memorable!

Now look at One Piece. It's become such an over bloated, greedy mess, where Oda apparently said he wouldn't repeat the mistakes of Dressrosa and yet here we are.

I really don't like being this angry, hurt, disappointed and such about Oda and One Piece but it's getting much more difficult not to bne these days. There are moments of greatness still post TS that give me happiness and hype but they feel so far and few between and thus so fleeting now.

:lusalty::nicagesmile:

B

Ballel

For fucks sakes, do you guys not understand the difference between an attack strong enough to deliver an Insta-KO, and passing out minutes after an attack?

It's like I'm arguing with a bunch of three year olds.
Likewise. Why don't you get that Zoro's and Luffy's opponets are out for days and the quest to get them cured is an actual plot in the story?

ulti has it then?
cause she has the exact same thing
I dont think so
Maybe its an inconsistency since this arc, but if i'm forced to pick, i'd pick that Ulti has basic CoC like Chinjao since the Dressrosa and WCI depiction of CoC clash were too different than the others while the spectators specifically comment about CoC clash even before the others pass out and they all have black lightning as signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.