Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Then I’d say that doctor is lying, no accredited physician would find it necessary to treat a healed injury :luuh:
You really didn't check any write up lol?
Destoryer left a logbook saying he healed you N1 and N2. When did you ailment stop exactly?

Also healing as in his ability is to cure and protect someone.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't see why someone will lie in their log books

but regardless, how did you know you were healed N1 though?
afaik you don't get a message that tells you you were visited by the doctor
Gee, Kiwi, you can’t think of a reason why someone might be less than forthcoming in a game predicated on lies? It’s right in the name!

As for the other part, I received word that I was bleeding at the end of D1, and then I was told I had been healed by the end of N1. You now know everything about it that I know, so I hope this helps assuage your concern.
Post automatically merged:

You really didn't check any write up lol?
Destoryer left a logbook saying he healed you N1 and N2. When did you ailment stop exactly?

Also healing as in his ability is to cure and protect someone.
It surprises you that I’m not paying that much attention? I haven’t gotten a single one of Queen’s tags this phase :smoothy:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Gee, Kiwi, you can’t think of a reason why someone might be less than forthcoming in a game predicated on lies? It’s right in the name!
Cuz the log book is where you list down your night actions so when you die it helps town
Unless if Destoryer just wanted to watch us burn, he wouldn't lie about his night actions!

It surprises you that I’m not paying that much attention? I haven’t gotten a single one of Queen’s tags this phase :smoothy:
lmao your posts are merging too. You've really caught the Marimo curse

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My dude this logbook is where you write down the info you have. The Doc was BD, he had no reason to lie to confuse the rest of us after his flip.

I love how only your and Larry's posts are merged in mafia lmfao.

Well in order to avoid confusions like this it might be better to read some of them if you have the time.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My dude this logbook is where you write down the info you have. The Doc was BD, he had no reason to lie to confuse the rest of us after his flip.

I love how only your and Larry's posts are merged in mafia lmfao.

Well in order to avoid confusions like this it might be better to read some of them if you have the time.
I’m not confused about what I’ve been told about my condition, though…whatever else has been said to the contrary is a lie, logbook or otherwise. If you feel the need to lynch me anyway, so be it.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think Jew is fine, he was probably bleeding and got healed by destoryer
that's why he got notified of the visit

I don't see why he would be notified on N2 if he wasn't bleeding anymore

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’m not confused about what I’ve been told about my condition, though…whatever else has been said to the contrary is a lie, logbook or otherwise. If you feel the need to lynch me anyway, so be it.
Nah it adds up. He healed you once from the bleeding and healed you a second time just preventing your death in any case. We most likely don't have to lynch you but at least we've narrowed down the list.

Unvote @Queen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think Jew is fine, he was probably bleeding and got healed by destoryer
that's why he got notified of the visit

I don't see why he would be notified on N2 if he wasn't bleeding anymore
Like I said, I was injured after D1 ended and healed before N1 ended. By the time the second day phase started, the whole thing had already run it’s course.
Nah it adds up. He healed you once from the bleeding and healed you a second time just preventing your death in any case. We most likely don't have to lynch you but at least we've narrowed down the list.

Unvote @Queen
Why, though? Why heal me twice? Couldn’t someone else have used it after I was taken care of? Guess I haven’t seen anyone else mention getting hurt, but still…

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why, though? Why heal me twice? Couldn’t someone else have used it after I was taken care of? Guess I haven’t seen anyone else mention getting hurt, but still…
Heal is the name of the ability. It heals you if you are bleeding plus it protects you from death during that night. N1 he healed you and protected you from death. N2 since you weren't bleeding he only protected you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Heal is the name of the ability. It heals you if you are bleeding plus it protects you from death during that night. N1 he healed you and protected you from death. N2 since you weren't bleeding he only protected you.
Doesn’t explain why he targeted me twice, I didn’t do anything that warranted so much protection and it would have been better served elsewhere. Anyway, now that we’re off me, who else do you sus?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway, now that we’re off me, who else do you sus?
By process of elimination the players who I sus are
Lind
Kiwi
TAC

And I think TAC has looked better today, enough for me to suspect Lind and Kiwi more over him.

Of course this is taking into account that everyone who has claimed here, including our two maids, is telling the truth.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
By process of elimination the players who I sus are
Lind
Kiwi
TAC

And I think TAC has looked better today, enough for me to suspect Lind and Kiwi more over him.

Of course this is taking into account that everyone who has claimed here, including our two maids, is telling the truth.
I haven’t seen much reason to doubt Rhea, so I’m willing to believe in that last bit for now.

Vote Lynch Lind @Queen

Rhea

Cattitude
wait so did you or did you not visit someone N1?
Yeah, I didnt visit anyone because I thought using matchmake its not count as a visit. Since I just need to pick someone to put on matchmake.

Host give me Blother randomly and I picked Lind then Ekko. Blother and Lind : matched. Lind and Ekko : matched.

What is so funny? I am serious! If you're mentioning my inactivity in the game because I'm busy and I said it here before, then you better understand that. Now you convince the others with TAC who trusted you to get rid of me today, because I'm not in the mood to play . If I'm proven right, when I'm not busy and have time to read this thread I'd love to see you dance on your tiptoes like a ballet dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.