Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
honestly, I’m disappointed in Oda’s way of writing Ulti’s and Pageone’s defeat

It really took away from Nami and Usopp efforts with Big Mom basicay doing the heavy work on them!

I’m fucking annoyed with that...

- Zou arc Nami gets her new clima tact powerup
- WCI never showed a 1 vs 1 fight for Nami.. and got a second power up with Zeus
- Wano arc had Zeus soul placed in the clima tact itself, and now he’s a clima tact homie which can change the shape of the weapon however he likes (extra boost of power)

Yet after all those power ups, Oda couldn’t write Nami winning with her own efforts...

As for Page1, he straight up was defeated by Big Mom... not even a SH member...

I swear to god if Oda wrote Page1 out of Onigashima arc because Sanji defeated him back in Wano would have been at least a better ending for Page1 than this stupid shit
Every plot thread involving Page One and Ulti seemed pointless in the end.

Every plot thread involving Page One and Ulti seemed pointless in the end.
I guess whoever I argued with lately about it (maybe it’s you), he was right.... and I stand corrected...

It is true, all the screentime between Nami/Usopp/Ulti/Page1 was truly pointless and a WASTE of time with no payoff for Nami/Usopp

I wanted to believe Oda can actually write better but I guess he continues to disappoints...

honestly, I’m disappointed in Oda’s way of writing Ulti’s and Pageone’s defeat

It really took away from Nami and Usopp efforts with Big Mom basicay doing the heavy work on them!

I’m fucking annoyed with that...

- Zou arc Nami gets her new clima tact powerup
- WCI never showed a 1 vs 1 fight for Nami.. and got a second power up with Zeus
- Wano arc had Zeus soul placed in the clima tact itself, and now he’s a clima tact homie which can change the shape of the weapon however he likes (extra boost of power)

Yet after all those power ups, Oda couldn’t write Nami winning with her own efforts...

As for Page1, he straight up was defeated by Big Mom... not even a SH member...

I swear to god if Oda wrote Page1 out of Onigashima arc because Sanji defeated him back in Wano would have been at least a better ending for Page1 than this stupid shit
Honestly I have faith they aren't down. A few reasons why:

- Unlike Nami, Usopp received zero growth moments during said fight. Either Page 1 isn't his fight (which seems weird cause he's been with him for 20 chapters) OR the fight just isn't over yet for Page 1.

- Nami JUST received her upgrade and is fine. What we just saw this chapter might not even be the extent of the clima tact powers. Now at this point its possible she's done with Ulti, but if Ulti recovers there's yet another excuse to have them brawl, OR give Ulti to Chopper for a brawl fight.

- Heavily on that note IS Chopper. I assume Oda is priming him for some surprising power due to Caesars tampering. But who would he use it against? I've always suspected Chopper could grasp a better handle on Ulti or Page 1 due to the way he fights.

- Both siblings are ancient zoans. Just as they have recovered multiple times already, to me it's highly possible they still do. We are on an island that has practical uses for Kairoseki.

- Finally, the way Oda has made them fall is SUPER uncharacteristic for villain executives. Page 1 was not defeated by a growth measurement for Usopp. Ulti has fallen twice in 2 separate chapters MID chapter, not at the end. They also seem to be falling way earlier than the rest, since the rest have barely begun their fights (in the context of us actually seeing them).

Idk, something just feels off in terms of structure. I'm gonna hold of on assuming they are permanently down.

Bounty? Complete guess work.
Swimming 2nd to fishmen while all fights happen on land? Useful? Definitely not.
Crazy fast? Not in One Piece.
Potention CoO? Means unfinished product and resulting in nothing so far.
Prince of the nation with FIXED amount of clones since it takes a decade(?) to produce them? None of it belongs to Sanji, yet.
Jimbe,fat ass Moria, East Blue Crocodile, Doflamingo and even f*cking Punk Hazard Law were Warlords but you think that post Wano Sanji (who will be above all of them if he solos Queen, except maybe Doflamingo) is too weak for that spot.
Ok then
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.