Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've known Ulti>Page One, but now it',# definitely more like Ulti>>>>>Page One. Her strength and endurance is far better. It's fitting as she's the protective big sis

Yep.
Lol, show me the proof when Jinbe fought Who's Who and his crew the entire time and show me the evidence how Jinbe would quickly get rid of Who's Who, unless you pull things outta your ass again, I will wait.
Did Who's Who run away from Jinbe? And you talk about dumb arguments, this shit is retarded.

So how strong is Jinbe actually? And how strong would he be if he extreme diffs Who's Who? I know you cannot answer that - that's why you shamelessly tried to suddenly put Who's Who on calamity level as well. You talk about double standards, yet spout this BS, pathetic.
Okay genius, then try to refute it.

How exactly it is an inconclusive battle when the evidence points the contrast?

1.) Shit tier argument. Would WB be knocked out if Big Mom punched him with an AdCOC punch on the head?
2.) So no answer, as expected.
3.) Which "infinitely better portrayal" does Jinbe have over Who's Who?
4.) With Chopper doing absolutely nothing against a Queen playing around with the latter. You are not even trying...

Yamato was casual while Jinbe is not. So how exactly are you going to twist the narrative here? Only because A is casual, doesn't mean B is too.

What double standards? I know you have a hateboner for Sanji, that's why you are trying to argue for Jinbe in the first place. Imagine being so invested to hate a fictional character.
Post automatically merged:

Which agenda? Go on Leo, explain this to me or it is something new which you pulled outta your ass again? Does it contain a blackhole full of bullshit?
There's no point in arguing with someone who results to ad hominem.

Seems your bias is affecting your mental capacity to form a valid argument
Post automatically merged:

So why is WsW not a calamity yet if he is strong or stronger then Jack?
The gap between Queen and Jack aren´t large, based on WsW, Queen was to much for him to handle so he ask Drake for help.
Because they weren't given the opportunity by Kaido.

He used that to lure Drake

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
And? Still matched and surpassed him at the end, cus that's just what the mc does.

:kobeha:

Yes, quite comfortably infact.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/roof-top-5-hype.14804/

King won't be negged but he will be low diffed. All I know is he ain't clashing in CoC with hybird Kaido in a 1 v 1 like how Yamato is doing.

Queen nearly committed suicide against the weaker yonko when she regained her personality.

Also, you're still dodging the question.

What exactly is Sanji doing to any form of Kaido? Even his fodder Zoan form?

Answer- Nothing.
Killer is far below of the others on Rooftop.

Cutting Kaido=scabbard level feat; Grandmaster leaved a scar, is another level
Was mid diff by a Zoro who was busy with other opponent
And now is fighting Hawkins(who was beaten by law)

He high diff sanji.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, it was a clear deal for me when he got his RS.
Jinbe has comparable feats to base and DJ Sanji, Jinbe is strong but if he ends up with Jack while Sanji beats Queen, it's clear for me who's the superior one.
That's surprising. Why do you put Yamato so low?
Well, RS gave Sanji something that Jinbe already had - toughness and Jinbe is still tougher based on feats.
Invisibility is useful but unless Sanji's offense skyrockets, mosquito bites arent useful even vs people who dont use CoO to spot him...
We will see what each of them does and if it is teamwork or solo, nothing so far is definitive.

As I said, no problem with Sanji>Jinbe IF he justifies it through actions.
I am not impressed by Yamato so far, people are just buying the empty hype and scaling her above even a Yonko LinLin because LinLin only clashed with base Kaido while Yamato clashed with hybrid Kaido... It is not the first time people jump the gun.

KAIDO has already recovered from ASURA zoro, in a matter of minutes. Admirals' blows will be no different from an ASURA ZORO being sincere. Kaido may very well, after defeating one of them, recover and fight another, he is again. He's healing ADCOC attacks in a matter of minutes, lethal attacks, done with ADCOC.

When the chapter is released, I will buy how many Admirals KAIDO 1v1 SOLO fights. KAIDO is only defeated by 2+ Admirals. If one admiral is defeated 1v1 and the others are occupied, in a matter of minutes KAIDO is clean ready for another.

Even though the admirals have adcoc, KAIDO is closing lethal wounds within minutes.

And ODA nailed the man as the best individually. Now all makes sense...​

KAIDO is in fact the STRONGEST.

not debating with you with is tanking or not. But let say you are right, call it then endure the damage, with means Ulti endure the attack of BM, nothing change
Yes she endured it. Not tanked.

Where? I didn´t said it.
I said just bleeding is not meaning to losing, in that case we had many example where a character bleeding but still won
You are equating him to Luffy insinuating that if Luffy could then WW can too

honestly, I’m disappointed in Oda’s way of writing Ulti’s and Pageone’s defeat

It really took away from Nami and Usopp efforts with Big Mom basicay doing the heavy work on them!

I’m fucking annoyed with that...

- Zou arc Nami gets her new clima tact powerup
- WCI never showed a 1 vs 1 fight for Nami.. and got a second power up with Zeus
- Wano arc had Zeus soul placed in the clima tact itself, and now he’s a clima tact homie which can change the shape of the weapon however he likes (extra boost of power)

Yet after all those power ups, Oda couldn’t write Nami winning with her own efforts...

As for Page1, he straight up was defeated by Big Mom... not even a SH member...

I swear to god if Oda wrote Page1 out of Onigashima arc because Sanji defeated him back in Wano would have been at least a better ending for Page1 than this stupid shit

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oda has already blurred the lines though when he showed that they require an opportunity in order to go up in rank
He began to do that but he stopped that plot line and didn’t go farther ( and it’s a shame I don’t understand why he implied that if there wouldn’t be any WsW vs a calamity or a real Yamato capture tournament/competition)

es Jack has better feats and Portrayal but those do not come from his rank. It comes from what he has been able to achieve
Yeah but rank come in the equation, having a better rank even if it can be challenged is part of Jack superior portrayal

honestly, I’m disappointed in Oda’s way of writing Ulti’s and Pageone’s defeat

It really took away from Nami and Usopp efforts with Big Mom basicay doing the heavy work on them!

I’m fucking annoyed with that...

- Zou arc Nami gets her new clima tact powerup
- WCI never showed a 1 vs 1 fight for Nami.. and got a second power up with Zeus
- Wano arc had Zeus soul placed in the clima tact itself, and now he’s a clima tact homie which can change the shape of the weapon however he likes (extra boost of power)

Yet after all those power ups, Oda couldn’t write Nami winning with her own efforts...

As for Page1, he straight up was defeated by Big Mom... not even a SH member...

I swear to god if Oda wrote Page1 out of Onigashima arc because Sanji defeated him back in Wano would have been at least a better ending for Page1 than this stupid shit
Page1 didn't get a single named attack. Hopefully the anime fixes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.