rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami literally did nothing, it was all Zeus, and basically, pure luck. If the weaker straw hats are going to get more powerful like this instead of improving their haki and other stuff, then I can say that I don't like it. Usopp was cool tho. The way Page-One and Ulti were dealt with was really disappointing.

Yeah, something Oda is gonna stall for like another 20-30 more chapters. Anyways, it's one of the very few things that made the chapter a little interesting.

Wow. You forgot about all these fights getting off-screened alongside. We've even yet to see Robin/Brook and Black Maria in a single together even tho it has been so much time since their fight begun.

Yeah, I would say that this was the only 'good' part of the chapter.

Not every chapter has to be good but this was a below-average one when compared to the other Onigashima chapters, and this is coming from someone who rarely finds the OP chapters 'bad'. The story really didn't move forward a lot and the plotlines which did were quite disappointing imo.
Idk how to quote specific parts so I'll just number them on what you said:

1. True, if they get power ups based on things they didn't accomplish themselves that would be boring. Nontheless though, nami Sucks imo, I only like her cause of her looks but besides that she just sucks all around, I honestly don't care how she gets her power up. Usopp on the other hand will definitly get observation haki and thus might reach van Auger levels of sniper mastery, so I'm at least hyped for him to get a power up soon.

2. Idk we can't really say with certainty how long it will take from now until he stops stalling it so you might be right, we'll see in the future.

3. Yeah, they've been off screened until now, doesn't mean they won't have their fight in the future though? I get that people wanna see it but it's not like we won't see any awesome fight before the arc is finished.

4. Best part, WAMATO SUPREMACY

Cause Oda makes the female characters suck ass most of the time, they are often just fan service at most or repetitive tropes. Robin is pretty strong but never gets any screentime, that's why I like Yamato. Finally a strong female straw hat that gets actual shine in terms of battle ability :goyea:
Nami is my 2nd favourite SH and my 2nd favourite character yeah I agree oda made her dirty with fights I just asked she had a fight in this arc like Ennies lobby and Alabasta :pepemotion:

Nami is my 2nd favourite SH and my 2nd favourite character yeah I agree oda made her dirty with fights I just asked she had a fight in this arc like Ennies lobby and Alabasta :pepemotion:
I can agree with you heavily, giving Nami and Robin some good moments would definitly improve their characters a lot. For instance, Nami was willing to die for Luffy when facing Ulti in the beginning, which I found awesome of her, as the fight went on however, they kept running away on the back of Komachiyo, like come on at least let Nami stand her ground.
Post automatically merged:

I mean Nami has one of the most versatile powers in the story and it sucks she focused on lightning so much just bcs Oda wanted to do Zeus thing
Imagine if we got some crazy whirlwind and hurricane attacks in the future

I can agree with you heavily, giving Nami and Robin some good moments would definitly improve their characters a lot. For instance, Nami was willing to die for Luffy when facing Ulti in the beginning, which I found awesome of her, as the fight went on however, they kept running away on the back of Komachiyo, like come on at least let Nami stand her ground.

Imagine if we got some crazy whirlwind and hurricane attacks in the future
Yeah that's for sure nami had goods moments in this arc like chapter 995 and 1012 that's why I loved those chapters in fact she did more than Usopp
But is a little bitter because I wanted her shine in a match like 15 years ago

He actually voted 5 stars :cantseeme:
Yes, I also checked the list for all of them (1 to 5). Its ok, we aint mad, some people can like talking dild... what, nothing. :kayneshrug:

We need an interview schedule for the 8 voters who vote 5 star rating for this chapter :risicheck:
Include me in the panel, I have some questions for them as well :watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.