rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Donquixote Family in Dressrosa got t
all treated much worse than Ulti. Barely showed anything and their fights were 90% off-screen with characters like Dellinger and Trebol getting one shotted (Trebol got one shot by law Arm lmao). Ulti had a pretty great showing against Luffy, got up after Yamato named attack, beat Nami/Usopp easily, nami two times, took a emperor named attack and still went up .
I also would have wanted a longer fight involvong Ulti, but she far from having it the worst or being wasted. She was competent and threatening.

Good/decent chapter.

The hate for this chapter in this forum comes more for the title of the chapter than anything else.

Tama wasnt even close to be the Focus of the chapter, she did NOTHING. Like really nothing.

And her DF did nothing big besides recruite fodders that cant do shit, the only thing Tama did herlsef was save nami and Ussop with her yellow dog. Thats It.

Nami vs ulti fight can be underwhelming for some people for nor being a Full fight but is the most logical battle nami EVER had.

Nami Win against two professionals killers in alabasta and ennies lobby is an INFINITE more BS than what happens here. Its not even a matter of my opinion, its a FACT.

Ulti is leagues above nami, and fought luffy, Yamato, Big mim, Ussop and nami to got down. And makes way more sense than anything before in other Arc.

Ennies lobby had Power ups for the straw hats literally out of NO WHERE. In Onigashima ALL the Power ups make sense Ana IS something showed before.

-Sanji Got his RS way before, and used it before the Raid.

-Zoro got enma, trained with It before, and is learning How to use It even now.

-Nami has Zeus plot since WCI, and had him before, and now she owns him and serves her.

-Luffy trained Ryou a Lot before, and can use coc advanced because itsbthe same theory with Ryou to coat It, he Just didint know was possible before kaido mention It.

Chopper already used monster point for longe time ago, and could even Control It, but Cessar only gave him more time and with risks.

Almost half of this forum loves to hate for the sake of hating, not for anything logical or plausible.

Last edited:
i can not say nami defeated ulti.
ulti was heavily injured by BM and even in the final fight Nami failed to hit Ulti and already admitted defeat when zeus saved her. ulti was defeated by BM and zeus.
i hope the other tobiropo fights will get a normal focus and oda did this to the first two because he decided ulti and p1 are too strong for nami and usopp
Oda neither. We don't even see Nami reaction to "beating" Ulti which is pretty strange

Don't think it's a coincidence he votes every chapter 5 star :gokulaugh:
Cmon guys not attacking him for his opinion, if he like the chapter then respect it.
We aren´t like these reddit/twitter idiots who attacking someone for having a different opinion, let have everyone his own opinion.

@Gobtatan
I only saying these stuff with "twitter user" because these guys most time attack user for having a different opinion.
I see you not beeing like these guys, but I also put my point and you can see this chapter really didn´t was good.
For a compare I screenshot all the polls from the last chapters, you can judge by the votes.
The votes of the last 10chapters, let see if Worstgen always calling the chapter trash:
Chapter 1006:

Chapter 1007:

Chapter 1008:

Chapter 1009:

Chapter 1010:

Chapter 1011:

Chapter 1012:

Chapter 1013:

Chapter 1014:

Chapter 1015:

Now let take it more deep about the information with we get from the last 10polls:
First you can judge alone by my own reaction, I always vote 4 or 5stars, even the hate Tama chapter from 1011, I rate it with 3. The new chapter is the first chapter with I probably vote under 3Stars!! And I usually never vote under 3stars even how much bad usually some mistake where from Oda. Do I enjoy the most chapters of the raid so far? Yes, but do I still criticme few aspect? Yes I do it too.

Now look at the overall majority of Worstgen:
Most user vote above 3stars, their are at least always 80% who like the chapters and few who dislike it, but it was always clear, the majority of WG. Even the hated Tama chapter 1011 was votet higher then the downvotes.

People who saying stuff like Worstgen user always hate the chapters(I don´t mean you with it) are simple lying, that is wrong since the all last 10chapters, upvotes where always higher.

And now look to this chapter, this is the firsttime that a one piece chapter in One piece get more dislike then likes, people hate this chapter more then like it and they have the right reason for that.

Yeah probably you don´t care much about Nami, but me and many others do, I don´t even care if my powerscaling list get debunked if she would beat Ulti 1on1. But the most, I really waiting so long, I was always telled that THIS ARC is the Arc of the Strawhats, finally a arc where the strawhats going shine. And we wait, for this insane big arc, with get hyped so much from Oda and editors and what we get? A usually normal arc, not any different then DR. Marineford was special so many user expect something special too for Wano. And Wano still continue so I give it still a chance for a big event. But everything else didn´t change, Strawhats still get threat as sidecharacters, Jinbe,Franky,Robin,Brook has together not much screentime as Tama or the samurai lol...

And the victory of Nami this chapter was cheap, not a hard battle, Oda just let Ulti stand up only to give Nami a cheap W and neither she deserve it or Ulti deserve it. That is not how you threating you characters, who cares about Tama plot? Who cares about running and again running, for fighting fodders Oda spend so much screentime but when the big shot come he skip it? That is not what we want, that is not like the old one piece. Imagine Alabasta right now, strawhats less screentime but we seeing running of side characters, war between fodders, less screentime for the villians. Nami vs Missdoublefinger had a fight chapter of 3-4!!! Something like this is rare to see her. I can understand if he skip Strawhats battle in PH, I can understand if he do it for Dressrosa and even if it hurt, I understand it that the strawhats didn´t get fights in Wci arc, but I don't accept how Oda skip the big main fights for the strawhats in wano. After waiting for 400chapters and 10years to get such lackluster battle.

Based on the reaction im not the only one who see the same.

I didn't find this chapter that bad, actually, of course It's not an hype chapter and there isn't anything in particular which make me say "wow", but sometimes we "need" these kind of chapter, I think it's normal, the only thing that annoys me is that there is a break after this kind of chapters.
I would personally do something like: hype chapter --> break --> hype chapter --> Boring chapter --> hype chapter --> break.

Chapter is bad but the reason for hating Tama is hilarious. I used to think people hate characters based on their actions or forget their powers but never knew they hate when character uses his/her properly. I mean people rant incompetence of Bigmom pirates but Tama using her powers is bad. Smh.
My issue is just that she's too convenient. Like we're fighting a crew with mostly animals, and we just so happen to have a character that can control animals with no limitations or time limit. That's just trash.
Post automatically merged:

As for the chapter, despite it being named after Tama, she doesn't actually do anything in it. The Ulti/Nami stuff is super disappointing. I said it in the spoiler thread, but if Ulti was just gonna get up to get put down in the same chapter, then just leave her down. Yes I love that she got up from a Yonko attack, but it didn't amount to anything. Ulti has been chasing these people for almost 30 chapters, for it to end like this is underwhelming.

Personally, I'm also not a fan of the Zeus powerup. I knew it was coming but I thought him just staying as a cloud was enough. Making him her weapon and also allowing him to change his form to anything he wants feels cheap. Nothing's gonna feel earned now if Zeus is just changing forms to fit her needs and chasing enemies for her.

CP0 just rattles off numbers that aren't really gonna matter in the grand scheme of things. Like in an actual war, these numbers would be important, but since we know a large portion of the enemy forces are gonna be switching sides, who cares?

Yamato/Kaido stuff is kinda cool. I'm still not entirely sold on Yamato joining the crew, cause I feel she needs her own character, rather than cosplaying Oden. She also doesn't really seem to have any type of long term goal. I remember people were really adamantly against Carrot joining for this exact reason.

This chapter is a 2 out of 5 at best, and I'm only really giving it that because I love Ulti.

Status
Not open for further replies.