Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nami's "club" is disguised as a staff.
I know. That's my original point. Nami's weapon just got even more unique, whilst Yamao's is as barebones generic as they come.
Because she was trained by the best Club user in the OPverse. Yamato is an experienced club user while Nami lets Zeus do all the work.

U trying to paint Nami as a club user off of one panel is actually insane. Shes literally been a staff fighter since the first volume. Its as genuine as calling Usopp a Mallet user.
I know she's a staff user. But she just got a power up that now lets her use a club. If Oda was going to have a character join the crew whose main fighting style involved swinging a club around, then why would he give an existing member a brand new ability that lets them do exactly that, but in a far more creative, unique and special way?

Someone new is going to join the crew that fights with a club...So let's give an existing member an upgrade that ALSO lets her fight with a club! But not only that... Let's make this a talking club. Heck, a talking club that can attack on its own!

How does that make any sense? Nami's weapon outshines Yamao's in every possible way. And it was so unnecessary of an upgrade. You'd think Oda would make Yamao's powers more unique, not less.

I know. That's my original point. Nami's weapon just got even more unique, whilst Yamao's is as barebones generic as they come.

I know she's a staff user. But she just got a power up that now lets her use a club. If Oda was going to have a character join the crew whose main fighting style involved swinging a club around, then why would he give an existing member a brand new ability that lets them do exactly that, but in a far more creative, unique and special way?

Someone new is going to join the crew that fights with a club...So let's give an existing member an upgrade that ALSO lets her fight with a club! But not only that... Let's make this a talking club. Heck, a talking club that can attack on its own!

How does that make any sense? Nami's weapon outshines Yamao's in every possible way. And it was so unnecessary of an upgrade. You'd think Oda would make Yamao's powers more unique, not less.
If Nami's weapon is so great how come Nami's attack on Ulti gave her a neck massage but when Yamato used her club knocked Ulti the fuck out

what character are you supporting to join? your post feels like much despair

So Nami using something resembling a spiked mace harms Yamato's chances, but Sanji jumping really high and fighting in the air, Chopper being the cute animal mascot with transformations, Nami using electricity etc. doesn't harm Carrot's chances....
Dude it doesn't. Coz Nami uses thunder that is yellow in color and Carrot is using electricity that is blue in color. None can affect her chances of joining.:finally:

In honestly shocked that Carrot4Nakama hasn't died out during the time I was afk.
1. Design
2. Reason to sail with Luffy
3. Unique interaction with Luffy
4. Fighting style
5. Plot relevance
6. Sad Backstory(Outcast)

Carrot flops in every category
Sometimes People just hate strong characters to join straw hats. I remember when I Caught up to one piece when straw hats were in the fishman island flashback while in the manga they were in punk hazard. They were so many YouTube videos against Jimbei Candidacy from him joining straw hats. There main arguments were like
1. He was too old
2. He is to strong
3. He doesn’t have a gag
4. It’s better off if he died
5. I can’t imagine him joining the crew
6. He should join the grand fleet Bart is better
7. He is seem to be more of mentor figure rather main member
8. He will spoil adventure
9. He doesn’t have role on the crew

Last edited:
Sometimes People just hate strong characters to join straw hats. I remember when I Caught up to one piece when straw hats were in the fishman island flashback while in the manga they were in punk hazard. They were so many YouTube videos against his Candidacy from him joining straw hats. There main arguments were like
1. He was too old
2. He is to strong
3. He doesn’t have a gag
More like people are fiends and want any female to join the crew to the point where even Carrot gets her own following

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Sometimes People just hate strong characters to join straw hats. I remember when I Caught up to one piece when straw hats were in the fishman island flashback while in the manga they were in punk hazard. They were so many YouTube videos against his Candidacy from him joining straw hats. There main arguments were like
1. He was too old
2. He is to strong
3. He doesn’t have a gag
For Jinbe, it was because he turned down being a SH at first which made people think something was gonna happen to him. Later it became more so that he was getting in the way of other SH candidates.

The only people against Yamato right now are Carrot4Nakama. DR was the worst for nakama trains.

Oh and before anybody replies to my comment saying “but but Yamato is a female too!” When it was revealed Kaido had a son people already wanted that son to join the crew, her being a female and the basic reasons for her to join (knowing ace, wanting to sail the seas) were all revealed at the same time

You'd think Oda would make Yamao's powers more unique, not less.
Theres a lot wrong with ur logic, like comparing a 1 attack to an entire way of fighting, but this is the worst part of ur argument.

Yamato has a Zoan DF, likely a mythical type. Theres literally only 3 others so far, and it was stated to be the rarest type out there. Idk how more unique she can get than that. The club is literally secondary to her fighting style.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh and before anybody replies to my comment saying “but but Yamato is a female too!” When it was revealed Kaido had a son people already wanted that son to join the crew, her being a female and the basic reasons for her to join (knowing ace, wanting to sail the seas) were all revealed at the same time
Monet
Rebecca
Viola
Carrot
Pudding
Tama

All got more followers than Kinemon, Caesar and Kyros. Only ones who got a decent following was Momo and Barto.

Status
Not open for further replies.