Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
We should vote Rhea today
Why? Because I was the second Maid? I don't mind, because all the other players might also want to get rid of me after Pein flip Maid. I also said it to Pein yesterday, if he want to lynch me please convince the others to get rid of me. And if I'm one of the Cults, why should I waste my time checking Ekko who can't even post in the game thread.

And I wonder why my action failed when I want to check you with Ekko, Kiwi. Did you know something?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why? Because I was the second Maid? I don't mind, because all the other players might also want to get rid of me after Pein flip Maid. I also said it to Pein yesterday, if he want to lynch me please convince the others to get rid of me. And if I'm one of the Cults, why should I waste my time checking Ekko who can't even post in the game thread.

And I wonder why my action failed when I want to check you with Ekko, Kiwi. Did you know something?
Yeah I was jailed. That’s why it failed, you can even see it in Light’s logbook to confirm for yourself

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay. That is bugging me too. But somehow he matched with Blother? What do you think, my Queen?
You started out with Blother -> You then matched him with Lindie.

The next night, you matched your previous target (Lindie) with Usopp.

Lindie was converted between those points.
The Queen is scum, Rhea. TACy is out to lynch me. Don't listen to the Queen's lies.

You should wear a Ned Stark avatar, because I'm executing you tonight just like that Northern traitor.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So, its not that I roleblocked right?
idk if you were roleblocked too

but jailed people aren’t targetable

anyways I think you’re sus because again, there’s 5 invests in this game now apparently. You guys can’t all be town imo

That’s too many invest claims and they’re easy to fake. We haven’t been able to confirm you either.
can you explain again what was the confusion with Tpein’s maid claim then if you guys really are both maids?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You started out with Blother -> You then matched him with Lindie.

The next night, you matched your previous target (Lindie) with Usopp.

Lindie was converted between those points.

You should wear a Ned Stark avatar, because I'm executing you tonight just like that Northern traitor.
The only traitor here is you, mad queen.

You're the pied piper who now has rats following her. Your reign of terror will soon come to an end. I'm not getting lynched here!

Status
Not open for further replies.