Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Like seriously, the one guy who didn't claim and had a massive freakout yesterday when I accused him of being neutral. Vote him out!

Midnight has 1 kill
Mafia has 1 kill

Idk why you’re saying he’s NK when all the kills add up
mafia doesn't have one kill

they have eradicate which is 2 kills so maybe both of those kills were mafia which makes sense cuz they should be on conversion cooldown

@Ratchet please link me with Mango again tonight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Like seriously, the one guy who didn't claim and had a massive freakout yesterday when I accused him of being neutral. Vote him out!

mafia doesn't have one kill

they have eradicate which is 2 kills so maybe both of those kills were mafia which makes sense cuz they should be on conversion cooldown

@Ratchet please link me with Mango again tonight
I don't remember any of this lmfao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So either Mango or Kiwi are cult just via their thread presence and the fact Mango is around after publicly announcing he's Knight is even more worrisome.

But if Udell is NK, then I really am just fucked aren't I? I'm likely the last active townie.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I asked him if he was third party, he said no and I said I didn't believe him. He then started the whole OMGUS on me and accused me of being cult when earlier he was saying that rhea was cult. He was just mad I figured it out

are you sure cuz idk if I believe that. You aren't cult but I do feel like you've been trying to stay under the radar the whole game. There has been 3 indies in all the previous games and that being you just makes the most sense.

Jew and Midnight should be the other neutrals and between the three of you, one is neutral killing and if either of you is a sorcerer that detonates the bombs tonight, we might just lose the remaining BDs and lose the game
These are interesting claims. Cult gang are tilted about me it's sooo funny. First yall tried to night kill and the next night yall bleed me and now the icing on the cake is me being under the radar? Pretty sure you're the one under the radar here.
You are insinuating that there are 3 neutrals in a cult game? That isn't even balanced. From my pov you and the cult gang are irate that I had enough sense to make TAC the king. Yall been trying to kill me for a while now and since you guys cannot push the narrative of me being converted here comes I am 3rd party killer. Well I will be dead the night after next anyway. Congrats scum.
but regardless, the point is: he survived a kill, he hasn't claimed yet and by PoE, he is the neutral killer.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So either Mango or Kiwi are cult just via their thread presence and the fact Mango is around after publicly announcing he's Knight is even more worrisome.

But if Udell is NK, then I really am just fucked aren't I? I'm likely the last active townie.
nope, I'm still BD. Ratchet connected me with mango last night so he's confirmed too. And Ratchet can confirm himself as not culted again tonight by connecting mango with me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'll post what I said to Kiwi here;
Question is if the silences were the Scorned or the Reaper..
I think the default setup in ToL from what I saw was 1 neutral killing + 2 other indies + 2 Cult/ Maf + rest town (where King, Prince and Sheriff/ Paladin are guaranteed)

So Midnight claims he's Alchemist, which is Neutral support. So there is probably 2 more indies, where 1 is SK.
I suppose Reaper would fall under that category.

There is some suspicion that JDB is Za Fuuru, which is a Neutral social. So it is quite possible that it is a

Reaper + Alch + Fool.

Question remains, who is the reaper, and who is the last cult..?

So from PoE, TAC can be neutral, though it's hard to think he was SK, but lets for ease say he was town. So he is the King rn.

Jew cannot be the cult, at least he wasn't to begin with as he got bled and fixed by Doc Destroyer.

Ratchet put us in the mystic chat, so its not him.

I've yet to be converted, and I got the first CL killed.

Udell is also most probably not cult, which means he COULD be SK, IF JDB is the fool. Unless he ofc is Town, but I don't think he claimed anything?
If anything he's the likeliest candidate for SK rn.

Rhea seems very likely to be town, though is a possibility she might be converted.

Then the last remaining one is Blother, but as you said he's not playing rn? So idk

to summarize, I think the pool is down to JDB, Udell, Rhea and Blother.

So Blother turned out to be town, which means Lind was town to begin with.

So by PoE Udell and Rhea could probably be the last baddies.

I think Kiwi is the CT, though in hindsight I should've asked her to Intensify me instead.

@Midnight Delight did anything happen to you?

Imagine i'm the only townie using his head and Mango went and let Kiwi manipulated him.

Of course I won't die, Mango didn't need to attack me, the bleeding would have killed me anyway but it didn't cause I extended my life. O can tell cult is getting desperate for town cred.

I am the Chronomancer.
N1 - Timewarp on Beta
N2 - Timewarp on Light
N3 - Timewarp on Myself
N4 - Timewarp on myself

I love how Kiwi keeps going for me. The fact that she manipulated Mango was interesting so Mango was likely converted last night. Kiwi also avoided voting and forced the king to use royal finger. Also midnight killing Jew was quite convenient, if I were any other role I would be dead today. I got no message for a heal. Since I knew I would be dead today I had to timewarp myself. My role is strong when converted, and since I am protect I didn't find it necessary to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.