General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

1) yep doriki only measures physical strength
2) the fact that kaku is part of cp-0 but jabra isn't goes to tell you kaku is at least 1 level above jabra.
After the time skip you can still see Kaku with Lucci but not Jabura.
Post automatically merged:

yet kumadoris staff was included fighting styles swordsmanship is all rokushiki
You should re-read the scene of the measurement and you will realize that what you just said was wrong.

Queens YC2 and the gap between he and Luffy & Zoro can be large and Sanji still be a major fighter. There’s no reason to be bias unnecessarily when Zoro doesn’t need it.
I agree with you, even tho he is a cook he is still a competent and very capable fighter.

He just said facts, unless you prove that some of the things that he said were false.
You want me to prove why saying Zoro clashing with Hawkins, Apoo and facing off against a nonchalant Kaido with four other people isn't a sign that he is equal to Luffy and leagues ahead of Sanji.....or what about his Zoro will open his eye argument?......or the doriki argument that is clear as day, Oda was showing us the power hierarchy there is literally no other purpose to doriki from a writing perspective than to show us that......its so clear that I don't waste my time on it. I don't intend to entertain an individual who opens up his response to me with "clown".

You want me to prove why saying Zoro clashing with Hawkins, Apoo and facing off against a nonchalant Kaido with four other people isn't a sign that he is equal to Luffy and leagues ahead of Sanji.....or what about his Zoro will open his eye argument?......or the doriki argument that is clear as day, Oda was showing us the power hierarchy there is literally no other purpose to doriki from a writing perspective than to show us that......its so clear that I don't waste my time on it. I don't intend to entertain an individual who opens up his response to me with "clown".
:kobeha:Someone's hurt:holdthisl:

Oda had Spandam stating "don't forget that I also have my sword with me" when they teased him for being weaker than the average soldier, but here people say that swordsmanship is already included in Doriki measurement

That means Spandam with sword > Spandam without sword

Last edited:
After the time skip you can still see Kaku with Lucci but not Jabura.

You should re-read the scene of the measurement and you will realize that what you just said was wrong.
nah rokushiki is a maratial arts doroki is scaled of rokushiki kumadori uses his staff whoch is a weapon in conjuction withhis rokushiki

I agree with you, even tho he is a cook he is still a competent and very capable fighter.

or the doriki argument that is clear as day, Oda was showing us the power hierarchy there is literally no other purpose to doriki from a writing perspective than to show us that
Doriki was to show us power hierarchy but because Oda enjoys kicking hornets nest and galvanizing the fan base he purposefully measured Kaku without his swords so that Kaku v Jabra would be unclear. Oda muddies the waters on purpose to spark these debates.

Queen’s YC2 and the gap between he and Luffy & Zoro can be large and Sanji still be a major fighter. There’s no reason to be bias unnecessarily when Zoro doesn’t need it.
The deciding factor will be the progression and outcome of this queen v. sanji fight.
A lot of the zoro fans don't believe it will be 1 v. 1 or if it will end in sanji's favor.
If that's the case, they won't consider sanji as a major fighter.

You think that it will end up being 1 v. 1 with sanji winning makes you think that he is a major fighter, which is also very valid.

Ultimately, one group values past performances more than future performances (regardless of how certain the future might be).

The deciding factor will be the progression and outcome of this queen v. sanji fight.
A lot of the zoro fans don't believe it will be 1 v. 1 or if it will end in sanji's favor.
If that's the case, they won't consider sanji as a major fighter.

You think that it will end up being 1 v. 1 with sanji winning makes you think that he is a major fighter, which is also very valid.

Ultimately, one group values past performances more than future performances (regardless of how certain the future might be).
It would depend on 2 major factors.
1. If he defeats Queen alone.
2. The diff of the fight.

Shit I forgot Yamato. 8th. Cinera is going to be furious.
Why furious?