Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly idgaf about your gut feelings if you are not going to elaborate why you feel this way
This post is rated S for sexy.

TYPO is town because I said so. Don't argue with me.
Lanji - Confident = town
Naomi mainly discussing mechanics stuff and seemed to have gone unnoticed. Town leaning her.
T-Pein with the usual scummy entrance. Saying someone is scummy doesn't really tell me why you think they are scummy. Doing the same thing every game will not earn you automatic town read. Properly explaining your reads will allow players to access your motives.
Ratchet - A slight push on TAC there, yet completely Nat for the same thing. This makes it seem like he is trying to solve but I doubt it. Leaning scum.
Sky - Leaning town. I doubt a mafia player would joke about being ready to be lynch.
Insomnia = scum. This is where town should vote. I will go into detail after this basketball game.

why are they scummy?
I can read hayumi like a book tho.
My reads on him are always on point,
We got scum here.

I also know that you like to coast as town more
Trying to look town by question random pushes.
Not convincing me.
I started not liking you when you asked final beta very lame questions.
He is my only solid town read rn.

I can read hayumi like a book tho.
My reads on him are always on point,
We got scum here.

I also know that you like to coast as town more
Trying to look town by question random pushes.
Not convincing me.
He is my only solid town read rn.
yeah you could have said that earlier would have been better than just dropping a vote, I didn't know you played this much with the guy

I don't think I coast more as town I think I usually play like this regardless if I am scum or town idk though someone might have another idea
that was like my second post wtfff :suresure:

You’re the only one who’s made any sort of resemblance to defending or buddying me so far. Meanwhile everyone else seems chill with my potential lynching. Could be to look better for not really accusing me, when I flip town.
not really sure where i was buddying you? i simply agreed with your earlier assessment of typo and that you shouldnt give up/ however you seem to be quite whimsical with your votes and emotions and i dont know why a townie would feel that way this early/

not really sure where i was buddying you? i simply agreed with your earlier assessment of typo and that you shouldnt give up/ however you seem to be quite whimsical with your votes and emotions and i dont know why a townie would feel that way this early/
Repeated foils by Ussop basically every game we play and for the same nonsense things can get old fast, and especially from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.