Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, I was just more focused on anyone that did anything close to buddying, as I don’t think I’ve been acting particularly townie. But, I don’t think scum openly sheeps a vote, and T pein has so far acted like the same scummy player I’m used to, so no probably not apart from Ussop. Even if Ussop isn’t scum, he’s still done that type shit as town before as well.

Which is why it literally doesn’t matter. I’m not in the habit of voting someone just because they vote me.
I could do or say almost anything and Ussop will troll and try setting me up to say or do something that he’ll then call scummy just as he’s done many times in the past. He backed off now but I have no idea why.

But at this point, scum will probably be looking to hop on my pitiful wagon with no basis.
The issue I have with this is that you were ostensibly quite aggressive towards Usopp specifically mentioning of a trap, therefore when weighting the two out it looks to me that you should have heartedly gone for Usopp / Ekko rather than Destoryer in that Destoryer's post about you potentially giving up wasn't so appalling at all assuming he truly was reading Typo as scummy potentially attacking you, which conversely looked legit. Also I noticed a fallacy in that you claimed that the other voters were being chill for potentially not accusing you yet Usopp wasn't behaving like that at all, he was accusing you and being firm on the lynch for a while.

You seem to be apprehensive about votes going on him
Eh...
The post I quoted literally said he was voting for lanji for lanji not being a wagon himself.
Isn't this contradictory then?
I had my vote on hayumi b4 lanji posted.
I am not against lanji voters.
Just against saying hayumi is a big wagon when they have 2 and apparently lanji had 2 as well.

Why are we acting like hayumi is a big wagon?
They only have two votes rn.
Me and an N word sheep one.
This is a 30 player game lol.

Potentially you and ussop trying to derail it too fast....idk.
Seems strange tho
:saitahu:
ive barely said much. ive been sleeping and woke up, saw that people made a wagon on hayumi. since hayumi even voted for themselves, I took piy and decided to vote for someone random.
everything is a wildcard day 1.
I am going to reveal something
:wonderland:
go on

Eh...
The post I quoted literally said he was voting for lanji for lanji not being a wagon himself.
Isn't this contradictory then?
I had my vote on hayumi b4 lanji posted.
I am not against lanji voters.
Just against saying hayumi is a big wagon when they have 2 and apparently lanji had 2 as well.
In that case, what's your stance on joining on Lanji?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was putting some pressure on hayumi.
They sorta just gave up...
Not very mafia like imo.
Looks like salty town.
I do think that 3 votes is a little too early to throw in the towel tho.
An exageration but hayumi is a very exagerated person regardless.

I guess typo says he wants to get vigged...
Uh, no? Giving up and voting yourself up isn’t always a salty town trait and mafia don’t always fight until the bitter end. It’s very situational and a personal trait.

Why are you replying for Ekko, though? Also, this read doesn’t tell us anything. You think 3 votes is too early to throw in the towel, and that it’s an exaggerated reaction for it to come from mafia. But, Hayumi is known for being an exaggerated person anyway, regardless, means that their exaggerated reaction isn’t really alignment indicative. Your post is contradictory. Plus this post really didn’t serve to explain anything imo.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I’m going to be very inactive for the next 3 days as I’m traveling. But I’ll still try my best to contribute. Sorry about that.

Some of the things that Lanji has done this game are kind of scummy, shit like not elaborating on his opinions.

Still not enough evidence for me to vote yes on lynching him.
Why do you seem reluctant to vote him?

You don’t vote to always lynch a player if your intention is to get a better read on him since you’re still unsure of your stance on him.

Uh, no? Giving up and voting yourself up isn’t always a salty town trait and mafia don’t always fight until the bitter end. It’s very situational and a personal trait.

Why are you replying for Ekko, though? Also, this read doesn’t tell us anything. You think 3 votes is too early to throw in the towel, and that it’s an exaggerated reaction for it to come from mafia. But, Hayumi is known for being an exaggerated person anyway, regardless, means that their exaggerated reaction isn’t really alignment indicative. Your post is contradictory. Plus this post really didn’t serve to explain anything imo.
Hayumi doesn't let themselves get lynched.
They fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.