Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, so far Luffy every accomplishment has come from his own hard work... So Gomu having OP ability means Luffy gonna reach the level never have been reached before. That will be awesome.
lol, you couldnt be further away from the truth...
The whole pre skip, he was carried by the fruit, he never trained in his life until during TS.
Even that training, didnt achieve much since he still wasnt able to beat even Hody without using his fruit.

N

Noctis

lol, you couldnt be further away from the truth...
The whole pre skip, he was carried by the fruit, he never trained in his life until during TS.
Even that training, didnt achieve much since he still wasnt able to beat even Hody without using his fruit.
Feign ignorance if that works. But let's not ignore how he trained his entire Luffy and took him at least 3 years to actually able to use his fruit proficiently, hell he would have trained differently and more accordingly if he had not to go through controlling his devil fruit. Like other one-piece characters and Ace is a good example who was stronger than Luffy in his younger days without devil fruit.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Feign ignorance if that works. But let's not ignore how he trained his entire Luffy and took him at least 3 years to actually able to use his fruit proficiently, hell he would have trained differently and more accordingly if he had not to go through controlling his devil fruit. Like other one-piece characters and Ace is a good example who was stronger than Luffy in his younger days without devil fruit.
Show me Luffy's hard work until time skip. If you consider stuffing himself with lots of meat as hard work, I understand. :goyea:
When you say hard work, Zoro is the personification of hard work, not a happy-go-lucky character like Luffy, lol.

Thats true. Right now its like, he is bound in chains of "destiny". He is pretty much the least free man in the world.
He is joy boy incarnated, his devil fruit seems to be special, his family is special... Luffy is pretty much Jesus.
This whole destiny thing makes one piece less unpredictable. We know luffy wont ever die(not until he achieves his goal anyway) bc fate protects him. I mean everyone was expecting him to become pirate king and staff but all this plotline seems a little bit forced.
Lets just hope gomu wont be as special as its was hinted to be.
There is absolutely nothing like freewill. Feed a computer all possible information, and it will find 1 future.

I'd give this chapter 9 out of 10. Chapter starts with Tama parts, which I think is a bit dragging, and I hope her plot in this war is already over. Next parts of the chapter are fire.

Queen's hybrid design really reminds me of Dr. Octopus and Inspector Gadget, and the first thing comes to my mind when I see him is Inspector Gadget's theme. Can't wait for Sanji vs Queen, LET'S GO SANJI!! Plus, Zoro is probably back into action in 1 or 2 chapters, and whether it is going to be King or Kaido, I'm hyped for it. GRANDMASTER HYPE!! :steef::steef::steef:

Then, the best part about this chapter is Jinbe vs Who's Who. The fight really looks so good with all the techniques both Jinbe and Who's Who have shown, and the choreography looks really sick, I can't wait to see this on the anime. Also, all the talks about MADS and Gomu Gomu no Mi being stolen make me even more excited to see Vegapunk and the World Government itself, so much mysteries revolved around them, many more questions have risen about them.

Anyway, I hope next chapter will bring the same or even more hype like this chapter did.

Luffy is not a strength driven character like Zoro is. He has more adventurous spirit. He grows stronger by fighting stronger people and fighting people in general. Also not to forget Luffy trained all his life before he set sail, first with his grandpa, then Ace and Sabo and then alone. And most of his training was more extreme than Zoro's, he was in life and death sitautions many time in his childhood unlike Zoro. Luffy's base was already strengthened.

Zoro tards accusing luffy without letting the plot unfold

Even akainu has an op fruit
Kizaru has an op fruit
Kaido has an op fruit
Law has an op fruit
BB will have 3 op fruits
But if series protagonist have an op fruit "they all lose their minds"
Blaming the df is something new however I dont like the idea of special fruit much.

Now Blame the admirals for having op fruit.

Blame marco
Blame WB
Blame kaido
Blame BM(her homies are the result of her df)
Blame sengoku.

Luffy can use ad.conc.

Blame plot
Blame one piece.

I am only speaking facts queen even said "now check me out" he went hybrid to show off he wasnt forced to do anything

Luffy is not a strength driven character like Zoro is. He has more adventurous spirit. He grows stronger by fighting stronger people and fighting people in general. Also not to forget Luffy trained all his life before he set sail, first with his grandpa, then Ace and Sabo and then alone. And most of his training was more extreme than Zoro's, he was in life and death sitautions many time in his childhood unlike Zoro. Luffy's base was already strengthened.
Facts :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.