Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok how about Nat/Insomnia and Bleak?
oh boy really testing my memory here without me having the ability to iso right now

ive vibed with nats reads this game similar to how i vibes with typos reads and then i think theyve been genuine with some of their reactions

insomnia i thought early on we also had similar views but admittedly this is someone i should iso to freshen up my perspective

bleak has asked some posts that felt townie in regards to their curiousity and felt theyre was an attempt to solve bit maybe theyre just not a good player

i could provide better examples but like i said i can't iso right now

out of my voters she and knight pinged me the worst
knight moreso than queen because he was hesistant to vote me but did so when it gained enough heat on the first.
second day less hesitant but he offered little perspective.
queen cause I assumed she would read me a lot better than new players like cough sky cough *

first two days iso them out , little reads on other players but they werent exactly aggressive with their pushes against me like sky was
almost like contributing passively while getting less attention in the thread.
ironically when queen's town , not that she's super-active but at least she helps game solve more than she has
knight is a new player and queen isn't
no brainer pick for me

@Udell come here, and tell me what you make of this.
I am trying to figure out if MDL is a noob or if he is faking it. Feels like the latter and he should be lynched. Flower was def suspicious of him. He could mafia or Reaper. His track on Flower is far to convenient because she is dead and cannot confirm. Did anyone ask what he did N1?

I am trying to figure out if MDL is a noob or if he is faking it. Feels like the latter and he should be lynched. Flower was def suspicious of him. He could mafia or Reaper. His track on Flower is far to convenient because she is dead and cannot confirm. Did anyone ask what he did N1?
said he watched me and no one visited me

Bigger fish to fry as in voting off Ena? I'm already voting her and even though I'm voting her that doesn't mean I can't look at other players who could be scum.
Call Sky out on it already and was labeled scum because I called out her horseshit. Doesn't like progressive day phase so Sky is anti-town.

in chat lanji mention mdl hoped flower role was strong and would get her abilities...so he saying two dif things, i tagged and asked him other question, but he has not responded yet.

said he watched me and no one visited me
in chat or thread?

search options in tread ain't working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.