Current Events Luffy is the cause of Zoro's injuries

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
The point is BM being there and they facing 2 Yonkos instead of only one. Without BM no Hakai. Would be 5v1 against Kaido and Zoro would have already killed him.

@stairs-kun thanks for quoting me. Could you remind me what chapter Zoro advices Luffy about BM?
Zou. I don't know the chapter.:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Well, maybe If Zoro was stronger he wouldn't have been scared of fighting against two Yonko's, nor got wrecked by them. Blame your boy for being weak and cowardly, not Luffy for being strong and fearless. :kayneshrug:
Luffy who run away from Big Mom each time? Zoro not scared. Zoro is annoyed.

"But but Sanji is weak because he's afraid to fight Big Mom with Luffy."

Meanwhile, Zoro out here saying that if Big Mom joins then it will be a huge pain in the ass.:kobeha:
When Oda write Big Mom what did think o am curious.
But Sanji cares just innocent people that moment.
Tha real question why BM follow Sanji ?
Jinbei declared Fishman Island Rebellious against BM.
The most funny thing is How one yonkou (conqueror of the sea) punish rebellious ısland.
There are so many unconsistency thing.
Whatchu mean?

Sanji make a cake for Big Mom because she's hungry. Regardless of enemy or ally, Sanji will help those in need because he doesn't want Big Mom to end up like his childhood of starvation. And Big Mom was never going after Sanji in the first place, Luffy declared war against the Big Mom Pirates in Fishman Island.
So you’re telling me Sanji put Zoro in that fully body cast. He played the long game.
Yes, that's how Sanji became the World's Strongest Swordsman.

"But but Sanji is weak because he's afraid to fight Big Mom with Luffy."

Meanwhile, Zoro out here saying that if Big Mom joins then it will be a huge pain in the ass.:kobeha:

Whatchu mean?

Sanji make a cake for Big Mom because she's hungry. Regardless of enemy or ally, Sanji will help those in need because he doesn't want Big Mom to end up like his childhood of starvation. And Big Mom was never going after Sanji in the first place, Luffy declared war against the Big Mom Pirates in Fishman Island.

Yes, that's how Sanji became the World's Strongest Swordsman.
You wrote very well.
Thanks. However I think sanji want to save innocent people living at there. And as a principle , said no poison.
Additionally,
But when lufft declare war in the Fishman Island, he sent treasure of ryugu. And mama just code luffy in her mind.
When oda depict jimbei and BM deal , we know that Fishman Island protecting was given mama thanks to jimbei agreement.
Then , jimbei said we quit that means we abandon BM crew.

We know what yonkou means.

My question obvious .

What did jimbei loose ?
What did Fishman Island loose ?
Nobody was not punished . That is why wci is one of the worst arc. You faced yonkou. But nobody lost anything.

What did jimbei loose ?
What did Fishman Island loose ?
Nobody was not punished . That is why wci is one of the worst arc. You faced yonkou. But nobody lost anything.
1. Jinbei didn't lose anything I guess.
2. FI also didn't lose anything but they are scared of Big Mom Pirates coming for them in the future.
3. Well, the BMP loses a lot of military power against the SH so.....

1. Jinbei didn't lose anything I guess.
2. FI also didn't lose anything but they are scared of Big Mom Pirates coming for them in the future.
3. Well, the BMP loses a lot of military power against the SH so.....
When yonkous meet with us first time , I really hyped . Akainu vs Shanks , whitebeards monster mode.
However, with time , as if oda did not write these things , right now, yonkous seems very common pirates.
When we think kaido and big mom , at least we need to see more reliable plan and strategy or more training.

What happened ?

Rayleigh is one of best ryou user. Did not learn in island. But luffy just learned it in 3 4 days at udon. And he will defeat kaido with this.d

Zoro tripped wano as a wanted man. He just faced killer . Killer gave difficult fight.

Enma was given. And zoro can do anything whatever he want.d

I mean yonkou portrayal just composed of bullshit.d

Big Mom can sell her child for alliance. But we are watching eight now big mom mother feeling.

Wano just worst

Motherfucker shouldn't have come to the roof if he wanted to stay clean then :kayneshrug:
It's a war not a chess game
I think authors premise is its Luffys retardation that put them in the situation they are in.

Had Luffy not provoked Meme, Meme won't have been in Wano, Zoro and Luffy woulda defeated Kaido by now, then go to WCI, defeat Meme as well and get Sanji back.