Zolo

Cope Doctor
it definitely gives away the fact that you live in an urban town .. but forced labor lmao i wouldn't got there... kids from suburbs and agricultural backgrounds are used to helping out rigorously in such practices for him it's barely a hitch
Im probably in the last generation of such work in my country.. My classmates didnt see any work at all even from villages. Since I was poor I kinda had to work to get myself clothes for school and other stuff. also to help family becouse we didnt have tech , we worked so farmers would help us to work on our land with tech.

Im probably in the last generation of such work in my country.. My classmates didnt see any work at all even from villages. Since I was poor I kinda had to work to get myself clothes for school and other stuff. also to help family becouse we didnt have tech , we worked so farmers would help us to work on our land with tech.
i get where that comes from.. even tho i am alhumduillah privileged i come from a some what similar background as well...it must be pretty hard but at the end of the day an experience worth endearing as well... keep it up bro

Zolo

Cope Doctor
i get where that comes from.. even tho i am alhumduillah privileged i come from a some what similar background as well...it must be pretty hard but at the end of the day an experience worth endearing as well... keep it up bro
I wouldnt change a thing... Its awesome, and I see myself in the future working old school ways on small land.
I dont get why people use synthol though lol, like in my avi... Natural muscles are way smaller but has a lot of strenght and look way better

I wouldnt change a thing... Its awesome, and I see myself in the future working old school ways on small land.
I dont get why people use synthol though lol, like in my avi... Natural muscles are way smaller but has a lot of strenght and look way better
thats some fax honestly.. and yea steroids are for dumbasses who wanna look buff..
its ain't even muscle grease..

and tbh living primitive has its own vibe and honestly better than living in urban areas

Zolo

Cope Doctor
thats some fax honestly.. and yea steroids are for dumbasses who wanna look buff..
its ain't even muscle grease..

and tbh living primitive has its own vibe and honestly better than living in urban areas
The idea is to be as free as possible, from government from being dependant on what you can get on stores... making own bread, beer. Since they make people more and more dependant, being small farmer sucks now, becouse they do everything in their hands to make it impossible to have your own animals... all those pig flus and bird flus destroy small ones... there used to be around 50 small farmers where I live 15 years ago.... Now only 3 left.... and 3 huge farmers, they get all benefits from EUs while we get nothing and pay for everything more.... In few years ill live in forest alone and Ill do the best I can to be as free as I can be in current world
sexy,hot.hat cherry on top

The idea is to be as free as possible, from government from being dependant on what you can get on stores... making own bread, beer. Since they make people more and more dependant, being small farmer sucks now, becouse they do everything in their hands to make it impossible to have your own animals... all those pig flus and bird flus destroy small ones... there used to be around 50 small farmers where I live 15 years ago.... Now only 3 left.... and 3 huge farmers, they get all benefits from EUs while we get nothing and pay for everything more.... In few years ill live in forest alone and Ill do the best I can to be as free as I can be in current world

bruh urbanization is just shit tbh its all up to the government afterall, especially when its a capitalistic state where the one owning the industry conquers smaller ones..

the idea of living free is great honestly tho its hard in a world like this where being a part of such practices and societies is a must to survive